Sour Punch Bites Strawberry uploaded by Angela S.

BY SOUR PUNCH

You won’t be able to get enough of these strawberry-flavored bite-sized pieces. A re-sealable bag means you don’t have to eat them all in one sitting. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???2 Answers
  • This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial ...1 Answers
  • How much sugar dose this product have ??1 Answers
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are really good- I like the sourness to this candy. I don't buy these too often because there are other candies I prefer more.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
Love these candies!!! They r very yummy and cheap. The only thing i don't like is that it gets stuck on ur teeth!! But they r so good
Mariah P.
San Francisco, CA
I like these, but every time i get a pack they are always melted and stuck together, i still buy them I'm a sucker for sour candy
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty delicious! I was addicted to them. Couldn't put them down. It has a great taste and not too sour. They were not expensive.
Shannon C.
Used to eat these from the concession stand every game when I was a kid! They were the best! Cannot handle the sour anymore :(
Ginger S.
Madisonville, TN
These are awesome. The only drawback is how bad they get stuck in my teeth. They aren't expensive. And have loads of flavor.
Angela S.
Thus an oldie but goodie. Sour Punch Straws are the perfect sour to sweet candy. They're also fun the drink water out of :)
Sami N.
PEARL CITY, IL
So delicious! The straw is great to use in a nice lemon lime soda too. Some may think thats strange but it truly is yummy.
Tara H.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE THESE! I love every sour punch product though :) its like a mild version of sour patch kids but more fruit flavor
Laura R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Sour straws are a good movie treat, and i can never seem to stop myself from eating the entire package once it's opened.
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
Where can I buy watermelon? It was my favorite as a child.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial expression from sour to sweet is too funny!
Maryjane M.
Los Angeles, CA
How much sugar dose this product have ??