Sour Punch Bites Strawberry uploaded by Angela S.

BY SOUR PUNCH

You won’t be able to get enough of these strawberry-flavored bite-sized pieces. A re-sealable bag means you don’t have to eat them all in one sitting. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???2 Answers
  • This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial ...1 Answers
  • How much sugar dose this product have ??1 Answers
Lyndsey M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
These are my absolute favorite candy! i love the blue raspberry bites the best and the strawberry second best. good snack when you want candy that won't make your belly hurt and good portion size too!
Christina S.
Norman, OK
Sour punch straws is one of my favorite movie candy's. They are usually always fresh and easily edible with a great flavor that matches the flavor on the package.
Casey H.
Naturally I am always down for something... Gummy/sour/sweet & licoricey lol loved these things even as a child.. Loved all the different flavored too!
Jennifer K.
Brandon, SD
Another goody. I love sour patch love anything sour but these are a must has the right amount of sour and sweet. My youngest boy likes these as well.
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
Loved this candy as a kid. My cousin and I used them as a straw with sprite. It's a bummer that I can only usually find two flavors locally.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've been eating this candy since I was a kid and eat them even into my adulthood. They're very addicting.my son is even starting to like them!
Maryjane M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite but to much sugar , I love eating this for a movie snack and watching sports but it need to lay of the sugar a tiny bit .
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
THESE ARE DELICIOUS THESE ARE DELICIOUS THESE ARE DELICIOUS THESE ARE DELICIOUS THESE ARE DELICIOUS THESE ARE DELICIOUS THESE ARE DELICIOUS
Danielle S.
These are super tasty! And it's easy to just eat a snack amount, because they get to be a little too much! Excellent for movies, as well!
deborah c.
This is my favorite childhood candy its like no other candy Ive tasted its sweet to perfection,I definitely recommend to everyone I know.
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
Where can I buy watermelon? It was my favorite as a child.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial expression from sour to sweet is too funny!
Maryjane M.
Los Angeles, CA
How much sugar dose this product have ??