Sour Punch Bites Strawberry uploaded by Angela S.

BY SOUR PUNCH

You won’t be able to get enough of these strawberry-flavored bite-sized pieces. A re-sealable bag means you don’t have to eat them all in one sitting. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???2 Answers
  • This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial expressi...1 Answers
  • How much sugar dose this product have ??1 Answers
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really yummy. I got them in a vox box and really enjoyed them. Odd that they’re like tiny straws but they have good flavor and I love sour candies. I also like the resealable packaging, although I didn’t need it because I finished them all pretty fast.
Angela S.
Boise, ID
We love sour punch candy...it seems to be our #1 snack on a road trip ..... I have to say the new flavours are interesting and we love them all, but nothing will every win over Strawberry flavor. It's so addictive. #sour punch. We are on our third bag in three days...Woot Woot! Summer break! No worries. Sour Punch Bites Strawberry in the art studio today sparks creativity.
Noemi M.
Laredo, TX
I'm a sucker for all sour candies, and this has to be one of my favorites! They taste really sweet and are not overly sour. Furthermore, they are also very easy to find in most places and are not too expensive. overall, great snack would recommend to anyone who likes sweet and sour candy.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
I LOVE sour punch straws. However, these SPS Bites, just aren't the same to me. They are larger, with a wider hole. It feel more like eating a gummy. It took some of the fun out of the idea of the "straw." Another difference is the original straws are chewier than the bites. So it just depend on how picky you are about your candy! Not a bad candy by any means, just don't get them expecting them to be the same as the original ones!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I've never had the bites (or seen them) but if they're anything like the regular sour punch straws, they are amazing! A great sour flavor at first and then very fruity and flavorful! Red will always be my favorite, but the other flavors are all pretty good as well!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Loved these as a kid and now that I found them as an adult I'm so excited. I love these and its werid but my kids love to drink water through them! They are a great snack when you want a little sour and sweet but not to overpowering
Jeanne N.
Anoka, MN
This is one of my favorite candies! And the bite size portions work well, better than the original full size straws in my opinion! They are soft, chewy, sweet and sour, in a perfect sized bite.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
These are my favorite fruity candy! These are probably my favorite flavor, but the company makes several other great ones as well. The green apple and strawberry ones are close favorites :)
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
Even though I make a face every time I eat these, I still love them LOL. Blue raspberry isn't my favorite flavor but I still like the candy and will buy these if they are the only ones.
Anna W.
Brooklyn , NY
These are so good for long car rides, pool parties, or when you are craving something sweet! All of the flavors are good but these are my favorite. These are not too sour either!
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
Where can I buy watermelon? It was my favorite as a child.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial expression from sour to sweet is too funny!
Maryjane M.
Los Angeles, CA
How much sugar dose this product have ??