Sour Punch Bites Strawberry uploaded by Angela S.

BY SOUR PUNCH

You won’t be able to get enough of these strawberry-flavored bite-sized pieces. A re-sealable bag means you don’t have to eat them all in one sitting. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???2 Answers
  • This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial expressi...1 Answers
  • How much sugar dose this product have ??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I've never had the bites (or seen them) but if they're anything like the regular sour punch straws, they are amazing! A great sour flavor at first and then very fruity and flavorful! Red will always be my favorite, but the other flavors are all pretty good as well!
Angela S.
Boise, ID
We love sour punch candy...it seems to be our #1 snack on a road trip ..... I have to say the new flavours are interesting and we love them all, but nothing will every win over Strawberry flavor. It's so addictive. #sour punch. We are on our third bag in three days...Woot Woot! Summer break! No worries. Sour Punch Bites Strawberry in the art studio today sparks creativity.
Noemi M.
Laredo, TX
I'm a sucker for all sour candies, and this has to be one of my favorites! They taste really sweet and are not overly sour. Furthermore, they are also very easy to find in most places and are not too expensive. overall, great snack would recommend to anyone who likes sweet and sour candy.
Jeanne N.
Anoka, MN
This is one of my favorite candies! And the bite size portions work well, better than the original full size straws in my opinion! They are soft, chewy, sweet and sour, in a perfect sized bite.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
These are my favorite fruity candy! These are probably my favorite flavor, but the company makes several other great ones as well. The green apple and strawberry ones are close favorites :)
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Even though I make a face every time I eat these, I still love them LOL. Blue raspberry isn't my favorite flavor but I still like the candy and will buy these if they are the only ones.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so good for long car rides, pool parties, or when you are craving something sweet! All of the flavors are good but these are my favorite. These are not too sour either!
Lyndsey M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
These are my absolute favorite candy! i love the blue raspberry bites the best and the strawberry second best. good snack when you want candy that won't make your belly hurt and good portion size too!
Casey H.
Naturally I am always down for something... Gummy/sour/sweet & licoricey lol loved these things even as a child.. Loved all the different flavored too!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I've been eating this candy since I was a kid and eat them even into my adulthood. They're very addicting.my son is even starting to like them!
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
Where can I buy watermelon? It was my favorite as a child.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
So.wats ur favorite color and flavor???
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
This is my favorite thing to feed my toddler. The facial expression from sour to sweet is too funny!
Maryjane M.
Los Angeles, CA
How much sugar dose this product have ??