BY SOUR PUNCH #28 in Gummy Candy

This bag has all your favorite red flavors: cherry, watermelon, strawberry, and NEW raspberry! These bites are packed in a convenient re-sealable bag so you can enjoy now or later. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

Buy on Jet.com
Fahren W.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Foodie Expert
I received The Sour Punch® Bites® Ragin’ Reds 5oz Hanging Bag completely free and complimentary for testing purposes only, in my #BreezyVoxBox from @Influenster! But all opinions written in this review are completely honest and my own in this #Contest. This is an artificially flavored candy that is a slightly sour & sweet, a soft noodle shaped, chewable gummy, with only red flavors -strawberry, watermelon, cherry, and raspberry! Which I personally like and think is a great concept, because I eat gummy & sour candies often, and I have found myself picking through for the red or pink flavors first in other bags of candy, or gravitating towards them the most. I have even disliked some other colors like the yellow gummy bear in the Harbo sour gummy bears candy, so all Reds is cool to me. Overall, I think it's a great summer snack, it's enjoyable, it's not TOO sour of a candy like maybe Sour Patch Kids, or Warheads; making it enjoyable for all ages, especially kids, which is great. It also isn't too tacky or sticky like other chewy candies, such as Twizzlers, that cling & stick to your teeth and if you have tooth sensitivity like I do, that can bring awful pain! Or sticky candies can also have you disgustingly picking at your teeth trying to get rid of that left over tacky candy residue that sticks out like a sore thumb in your pearly whites, making that candy absolutely impossible to enjoy that snack out of the house, because you don't want to have to worry about candy being stuck in your teeth in front of others, that's the worst. So Sour Punch did amazing with the texture and make of this candy, not to sticky or tacky or hard to eat, they are very edible anywhere without any worries! That's a very important quality to me! The only thing that I could suggest for improvement, is the red bites having a bit more flavor. Once you start to eat them the different red flavors can blend together making it hard for you to distinguish between each one. Also, I had a friend and my fiancé try these SourPunch Ragin Reds, and they said they tasted "bland". Which I do eat the Trolli sour gummy worms often, and compared to these, the individual colors on the gummy worms are a little more packed with flavor than these ragin reds. That's the only critique I have for these! Overall, after testing these out, I thought they were good & an enjoyable snack, I would purchase them in the future, and recommend to others! #PunchUp
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Camden, OH
I received a bag of these from Influenster for free due to reviewing purposes.
First off, i'd like to say that my teeth are VERY sensitive especially when it comes to candy so these were not up my alley to begin with. I definitely had a major toothache, but I decided to eat the whole bag anyway and pretend I didn't have my tooth sensitivity issue. They were good and not as sticky as the straws of the same brand, but they definitely weren't something i'd be tempted to buy after seeing them in the store. I couldn't pinpoint what all the flavors were supposed to be without reading the flavors on the bag either, mainly because they all tasted pretty much the same to me. I made my boyfriend try one in hopes he'd finish the rest of the bag, but instead he said, "They're ok, but i'm not eating another one so don't even try." My boyfriend is super picky though so I wouldn't put 100 percent into his opinion. All in all it's not a bad candy at all. I'd eat it if it was laying around. I just wouldn't become addicted to it.  Sour Punch Bites® Ragin Reds
Lucy G.
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
I received  Sour Punch Bites® Ragin Reds for #free from Influenster in the #BreezyVoxBox #contest. I found that this product was a super delicious pair with popcorn while at the movies. However, if you are on a sugar free diet, this product isn't for you. Each bite is drenched in sugar. I rated this product 4/5 because although they were delicious, it was hard to differentiate between the four fruit flavors - they all just tasted the same to me. Also, I really would have to be in the mood to eat these. They are packed with way too much sugar that it actually hurts my teeth a bit. They are definitely a fun candy, and I enjoyed the creativity of the candy. They are straw like, and I can imagine kids making edible bracelets and necklaces with them. The picture below shows how I got creative with my Sour Punch Bites! #punchup
Twanna R.
Twanna R.
Hillsboro, AL
I finally opened up my first influenster box and I decided to try the sour punch bites Ragin Reds. This package contains strawberry watermelon cherry and raspberry. On First Sight when you open the bites you'll notice it is covered in a sugary substance, and when you bite into it you will get a mouthful of tartness followed by a hint of sweetness. It's a very refreshing. The only thing I don't like about this particular candy is the waxy residue but other than that very tasty. The packaging is sort of hard to get into so I used a pair of scissors but if you're a kid I'm pretty sure you'll just rip it open LOL. Each serving is 160 calories and it's loaded with carbs but if you're not trying to watch carbs this is the perfect snack to slip into your purse or keep it handy on long car trips for the kids. If you love the taste of cherry or strawberry this also is a good treat. It's not as sour as I thought it would be but it did give me a little tank Enos and my palate appreciate that. Overall it's a pretty good product and I would definitely recommend this for anyone who likes Tangy candy or any kid who loves to get a little sugar on their fingertips. Enjoy.
Aja O.
Aja O.
Foodie Expert
I recived this for free in my #BreezyVoxBox in exchange for a honest review. So here it is. These are sooooo good. Way better then the regular sour patch kids. I love the super soft bite sized pieces, and they have just enough sour on them to make your mouth water, but not too much that you just want to spit it out. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. The red flavors i.e strawberry raspberry etc are my favorites and I love that the all come in this one bag. Super portable and these don't make a huge stick mess like the straws do. #punchup #gotitfree @Influenster @SourPunchCandy Sour Punch Bites® Ragin Reds
Britta D.
Britta D.
Roseville, MN
Quick take: Addictive, sour and flavorful. Easier to handle (less sticky!) than the traditional straws.

I was provided this product for free for review purposes.

Pros: the mix of four flavors was a nice twist versus buying just one flavor of Sour Punch, and the flavors (even the watermelon!) didn't taste too artificial. The sour is there and hits the spot but isn't too much where you can't eat a full handful in one sitting.

Cons: the four flavors are different, but after a couple are a little hard to distinguish from one another (besides looking at them). This candy in general is sticky, but this size is way better than the straws for reducing the amount of mess.

Overall, I'd buy these Sour Punch Bites if I'm craving something sour since the berry flavors are right up my alley, but the candy isn't going to replace my chocolate.
Shaneli G.
Shaneli G.
I received a Sour Punch® Bites® Ragin’ Reds 5oz Hanging Bag for free from Influenster in the BreezyVoxBox contest. Let me tell you, I immediately fell in love with this gummies. I always go for the red candy no matter what it is, and when I received an entire bag of only red gummies = dreams really do come true! These are so much better than the sour patch kids. If you haven't tried these I suggest you do, because they are delicious and not stick like the sour straws. I will definitely be purchasing another bag, and they will probably taste good in summer drinks as well :)

@sourpunchcandy @influencer #punchup #influencer #gotitfree
Lara D.
Lara D.
Foodie Expert
I'm a HUGE fan of sour candy, and sour punch are some of my all time favorites. These are tasty but are missing some of the things I love most about Sour Punch. The flavor is great, but barely sour, which is frustrating because if I buy sour, I want SOUR. Second, I have this horrible, cavity causing love of drinking Coca Cola through my straws, and these are only an inch or two long which makes that impossible. Third, maybe because they're a little bigger around, the texture is a little off. They're wackier than the normal ones which have a firm texture I really like in a gummy. Overall, is give these a solid C+. I would absolutely eat a couple if they were offered to me but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them. I'd rather just have the normal straws.
Christina D.
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
I received these candies in the Breezy VoxBox, and unfortunately I couldn't eat them myself due to the wheat ingredients. I did, however, give them to a friend and insist they give me an honest opinion. The bag was quickly inhaled because, "everyone knows the red ones are the best ones!" I think it's wonderful that Sour Punch took the initiative to focus on the flavors they knew were popular, and put them all into one bag. Extra helpful is the size of the bag, and that it has a large mouth for digging in with your hands.

They weren't as sour as some other sour candies on the market, but it was preferable because the flavors were conducive to a less tart taste. Overall my friend wished I had more bags on me.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Aventura, FL
When testing the Sour Punch® Bites® Ragin 'Reds 5oz Hanging Bag from a sample of #BreezyVoxBox from @Influenster, I want to give my honest answer.The sweets are rich and their presentation I like because I can take it anywhere, its flavor is rich, but only reach to distinguish the strawberry, the other flavors I knew the same, and I could not tell them apart. I think it would be good to rethink the fact of the sugar sprinkled, since it makes them very sweet and eating three or four already felt that he did not want to eat more. I would recommend them but in a smaller presentation.
Shellian S.
Shellian S.
Humble, TX
Foodie Expert
Where can I get these to buy?
Hajar B.
Hajar B.
Sidi Bennour
Foodie Expert
How good are these ? I really want to try them
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Foodie Expert
What is the best product you have received from one of the boxes? I've only had one and my favorite was the Sour Punch Bites® Ragin Reds .