BY SOUR PUNCH

This bag has all your favorite red flavors: cherry, watermelon, strawberry, and NEW raspberry! These bites are packed in a convenient re-sealable bag so you can enjoy now or later. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• How good are these ? I really want to try them3 Answers
  • Does the cherry taste like medicine?3 Answers
  • What is the best product you have received from one of th...2 Answers
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I receivied these Sour Punch Bites for free for testing purposes here on @influenster. This was the first item that my husband reached for wene I showed him my box , this was my first first #DormLife VoxBox 💞 he absolutely loved them as well as me and my son ❤ I will give 100% my honest opinion and let me tell you these are all full of a lot of flavor , there so good 😩 although they do have a little punch or sour at the begging it turns into sweet in a matter of seconds , it's such a good combo for candies in my opinion ❤ we all loved them overall , I would of shared with my other family members but they where to good to save 👌 thank you so much @influenster Sour Punch® Share Me!® Mini Bites Ragin' Reds
Hope B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sooo good! I bought them at target and they are amazing. I love red flavored candies so i was excited to try this. It has a good flavor and they all taste sweet and sour.. the only thing is that there is so much sugar. It gets extremely messy and gets everywhere and makes my hands sticky.. but it's still a good candy in my opinion. ❤️
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
I received The Sour Punch® Bites® Ragin’ Reds 3.5oz Hanging Bag completely free and complimentary for testing purposes only, in my #DormLifeVoxBox from @Influenster but all opinions written in this review are completely honest and my exclusively own.
Pros - the unique flavors such as raspberry, watermelon, and apple can be tasted and it is sour and sweet. I also liked how there is a resealable opening which makes it easier to open and close the package. The package is stuffed to the brim so it's worth the money.
con - very odd shaped, like a tubular pasta (which I find strange)
Whitney G.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I received a free sample from sour punch and Influenster to sample and review. However, I am allergic to red dye so I couldn’t sample them personally. My, at the time, pregnant sister definitely seemed to enjoy them though and was super excited.
Martina M.
I love sour punch straws, and I love these sour punch bites even more! They are easier to eat. They come in a zip-able bag. Not to mention, these are some of the best flavors! I tend to gravitate towards the reds in any variety bag, so these are great!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the straws so having these is great. They are softer than the straws and I love it’s a pack of red ones. I love all the flavors. I bought at Walmart and it’s very affordable. I would buy again.
Leyton W.
Mineola, TX
Love the Sour Punch company, had a chance to try these out of a friend Review box, and simply fell in love with them! They actually have a really nice contrast in flavors within the packaging. I even had to check the price to see how much they cost so I could buy more!
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received The Sour Punch® Bites® Ragin’ Reds 5oz Hanging Bag completely free and complimentary for testing purposes only, in my #BreezyVoxBox from @Influenster! But all opinions written in this review are completely honest and my own in this #Contest. This is an artificially flavored candy that is a slightly sour & sweet, a soft noodle shaped, chewable gummy, with only red flavors -strawberry, watermelon, cherry, and raspberry! Which I personally like and think is a great concept, because I eat gummy & sour candies often, and I have found myself picking through for the red or pink flavors first in other bags of candy, or gravitating towards them the most. I have even disliked some other colors like the yellow gummy bear in the Harbo sour gummy bears candy, so all Reds is cool to me. Overall, I think it's a great summer snack, it's enjoyable, it's not TOO sour of a candy like maybe Sour Patch Kids, or Warheads; making it enjoyable for all ages, especially kids, which is great. It also isn't too tacky or sticky like other chewy candies, such as Twizzlers, that cling & stick to your teeth and if you have tooth sensitivity like I do, that can bring awful pain! Or sticky candies can also have you disgustingly picking at your teeth trying to get rid of that left over tacky candy residue that sticks out like a sore thumb in your pearly whites, making that candy absolutely impossible to enjoy that snack out of the house, because you don't want to have to worry about candy being stuck in your teeth in front of others, that's the worst. So Sour Punch did amazing with the texture and make of this candy, not to sticky or tacky or hard to eat, they are very edible anywhere without any worries! That's a very important quality to me! The only thing that I could suggest for improvement, is the red bites having a bit more flavor. Once you start to eat them the different red flavors can blend together making it hard for you to distinguish between each one. Also, I had a friend and my fiancé try these SourPunch Ragin Reds, and they said they tasted "bland". Which I do eat the Trolli sour gummy worms often, and compared to these, the individual colors on the gummy worms are a little more packed with flavor than these ragin reds. That's the only critique I have for these! Overall, after testing these out, I thought they were good & an enjoyable snack, I would purchase them in the future, and recommend to others! #PunchUp
Erika T.
Whitinsville, MA
SO YUMMY! I have always loved everything sour so these were absolutely delicious to me. And they’re your average price so they’re a great movie snack! If you want something sour, these are definitely a great way to go.
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
The BEST candy!!! Influenster sent this to me free to review & I'm glad they did!! I use to love the original long straws but the bites make snacking so much easier!! I had to share these in class :// YOU NEED THESE!
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Where can I get these to buy?
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
Does the cherry taste like medicine?
Hajar B.
Sidi Bennour
How good are these ? I really want to try them
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
What is the best product you have received from one of the boxes? I've only had one and my favorite was the Sour Punch Bites® Ragin Reds .