BY SOUR PUNCH

Your favorite flavors – strawberry, blue raspberry and apple – make for a perfect assortment. Packed in a re-sealable bag, enjoy a delicious handful anywhere the craving strikes. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• I have never heard of these before , are they good ?2 Answers
  • i really want to order some!!! what is everyone's thoughts on the...1 Answers
  • Want to order these but don't know if they are any good. What do ...3 Answers
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
These are just the perfect mix of sour and sweet! No other gummy my house has tried had this amount of sourness to it. I wish the bag was bigger though. So far, I've only found it in one size. Downside of the product though is the bag is so sticky on the inside. It's resealable so you don't want to cut it down as you eat but you're covered in sticky sugar with each handful. :(
Jackeily C.
Jackeily C.
I'm a sour candy feen and this is one of my go tos. I love the chewy sourness of these mini straws. Even though I love the original sour powers straws too these are good for snacking since the package is resealable. Very yummy 😋😋 my favorite are the blue raspberry for that extra tangy sweet flavor.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I'm a sucker for any sour gummy candies, but these are my current addiction. These Bites seem softer and thicker than the regular Sour Punch Straws (which I love, don't get me wrong). The resealable bag is perfect for stashing in my school bag or in my car. ☺️
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
Always been and always have been my childhood & adulthood favorite :) I remember when I was in middle school i would look forward for the ice cream truck because they sold these in every flavor! Strawberry and green apple are my favorite flavors!!
Annmarie B.
Annmarie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the tropical flavors. It's hard to get those flavors in the US. I like these candies but they are very difficult to find around town. I usually find them in Marshall's or Ross. I would definitely recommend these to people.
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Love. Perfect for the movies! I like these in the small version and in a bag better than the long in the plastic container thing. Less messy by less sugar pieces getting everywhere and they can go in your mouth with one bite.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
Whenever I'm feeling to eat something sweet this is definitely the candy I go with. They managed to blend my favorite fruit and candy, I absolutely love sour punch tropical blends. I highly recommend for you to try it.
These are so tasty, but so unhealthy! Worth it though... it's only a few dollars and taste like heaven. The flavor is very apparent and I love the red ones!! I bought it at target ❤️❤️️❤️❤️️❤️❤️️I recommend this
Alyce B.
Alyce B.
Holly Ridge, NC
I have an immense love for sweets I don't think I have a tooth in my head that's not a sweet tooth and this is great for it, if you have the munchies this rite here is a go to snack I am in love with this
Sour candy is definitely my favorite kind of candy. These are also one of my favorites and I probably buy it way to often. It's sour but not too sour in case you don't like super sour stuff.
Princess J.
Princess J.
Mayville, NY
Want to order these but don't know if they are any good. What do you guys think?
TaLexia J.
TaLexia J.
Did they leave a bitter taste or are they good ?
Jerry H.
Jerry H.
Metairie, LA
On a scale of 1 to 10, about how sour would you rate these, with 10 being the most sour?
kay n.
kay n.
do these have an aftertaste? like if there is is there a bad one or a good one??
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
La Vergne, TN
I have never heard of these before , are they good ?