BY SOUR PUNCH

Your favorite flavors – strawberry, blue raspberry and apple – make for a perfect assortment. Packed in a re-sealable bag, enjoy a delicious handful anywhere the craving strikes. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• I have never heard of these before , are they good ?3 Answers
  • i really want to order some!!! what is everyone's thought...2 Answers
  • Want to order these but don't know if they are any good. ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve been a huge sour punch straw fan since I was a kid so I was super excited to see these in stores. The flavors taste just like the original and I love the bite sized pieces. I was expecting the thickness to be similar to that of the straws but these are thicker. I don’t mind it but I think I would prefer if they had a thickness that was similar to that of the straws.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i received a smaller bag of these from influenster back in september. i have a major sweet tooth , especially when it comes to sour gummy candy. these are good, however by having three different flavors in a bag together, they all taste the same and you can’t differentiate the different flavors unless you look at the color
Emily O.
Albany, NY
First of all, I have tried this product before and loved it because I love sour flavored candy. The resealable package it comes in is extremely useful because I never can finish a pack of candy I only want a few pieces at a time. I brought the bag to school and work with me and I'm still not done with it! The package is full , not half full so you're getting a good amount of candy. I really don't see any negatives to this product #Voxbox #Dormbox
Kat J.
I love me some Sour Punch straws, and these bites are super convenient in addition to being tasty... This pack comes with Strawberry, Green Apple, and Blue Raspberry. The flavors go well together and are just as delicious separately. I only take off a star because they’re somewhat expensive where I live. Doesn’t stop me from buying them though!
Erin B.
These are my absolute favorite candy. I buy them all the time and can eat the whole bag in one day. If you like gummy, sour candies I definitely suggest these! My favorite flavor is the green apple! I have purchased mine at Walmart and Harris teeter.
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
Sour Punch Bites are my favorite gummy candies! They’re the perfect combination of sweet and sour, and there are so many pieces in the bag for such a small price! Whenever I have a sweet tooth, these are the first thing I reach for, so good!
Audrey S.
Kennesaw, GA
These are troublesome in my house. As soon as I buy a bag, I can’t help myself and end up eating them all within a few days. They are the perfect combination of sour and sweet and I prefer the bites over the straws for easier eating
Amanda R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tried these sour punch mini bites recently and fell in love. Each pack says "share me" but trust me you won't want to share. If you are into sour straws and like berry flavored candy this is definitely a candy to try. This probably has to be my favorite candy at the moment aside from jolly ranchers. However, If you are sensitive to sugar I'd say to pass on trying these. (:
Jill N.
Rowlett, TX
Hands down my favorite candy. I am in love with sour candy and Sour Punch has the perfect amount of tang that doesn't make your mouth hurt if you eat to much like sour patch does. All the flavors and delicious and I catch myself licking the acidic sugar after I finish any package.
Tabitha P.
Kirkville, NY
One of my favorite gummies. Always a good treat.. super sour and the taste is great. I would recommend 10/10. The tropical flavors or also a good snack if you wanted to mix it up.. individual sizes would be amazing if that’s next.
TaLexia J.
Did they leave a bitter taste or are they good ?
Jerry H.
Metairie, LA
On a scale of 1 to 10, about how sour would you rate these, with 10 being the most sour?
Princess J.
Mayville, NY
Want to order these but don't know if they are any good. What do you guys think?
Miranda L.
La Vergne, TN
I have never heard of these before , are they good ?
Danielly A.