BY SOUR PUNCH

Our sweet yet sour tanginess is sure to punch up your day with this apple-flavored soft and chewy straw. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• You know how there's a hole in the middle of the candy, has anyon...15 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor Sour Punch Straw?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these as straws?? Lol5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They have been around a long time and are really good. " in 1 review
  • "i love all of the flavors of the sour punch straws theyre are soo chewy yet sour and i love eating the extra sugar that comes in the packet almost like a big sugar rush i get from it sooo addicting" in 1 review
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my god this was my childhood snack I loved all the favors and every time I think about it my mouth waters i usually have anything sour but this stuff was my favorite I remember buying this all the time in school!!! My favorite one tho was the red one.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
We love Sour Punch Straws in our home! My son loves Sour Punch and so dose my daughter! We buys these once in while for a fun treat for the kids. They love the flavor and how sour they are a great value! We would repurchase these and these are definitely recommended.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
My favorite sour candy. sour and sweet! If im ever going to the movies these is always the 1st thing i grab without having​ thinking. Lol i like to dip them in my dr.pepper as well so good. Only con is having to share.
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
If you have ever gone to the movies you've seen this candy!! Now, this candy is pretty tart however it is manageable. I like these compared to sour patch kids because it doesn't scrape the roof of my mouth as much. But this candy is really good and if you've ever had it, you'll crave it again someday!
christina R.
San Jose, CA
The apple and watermelon flavor are my favorites. The flavor is great it's the classic movie snack. I feel like other alternative brands that carry the same kind of product don't get the flavor or texture down. These are by far my favorite candies.
Olivia B.
By far the best of the sour straws - delicious, super sour, and easy to eat. My only complaint is that the sour powder is fairly large granules so they can make a bit of a mess. Just make sure to have a napkin nearby!
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I remember when I was younger, and I would always want and buy these! I used to take one and put it in my soda and use it as a straw. I love sour candy and these are one of my favorites. The blue raspberry is my absolute favorite, I'm not a big fan of the watermelon flavor.. well I think its watermelon anyways. :P When I was little, I would eat all of the candy and then I would dump whats left of the sour mixture into my mouth. Just loved them and still do. They are about 1.25 or so where I live and they are conveniently located at gas stations, liquor stores, and grocery stores. Yum.
Kristyn F.
I have enjoyed Sour Punch Straws since I was about 6 years old. Green Apple, I thought, was always the best, though, I did like the other flavors. I still enjoy eating Apple Sour Punch Straws and I am happy that the company has kept them the same throughout the years. I love that these are sour and sweet. There are also a lot of straws in the pack and I usually share with someone else.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Sour patch straws are hard to find in stores in general where I live, and in blue is even harder. I used to be a skeptic about ordering food online, but I have ordered this and pickles before and was very pleased at the quality and freshness upon arrival. I also saved a lot of money from just buying a big box of what I'm overpaying for in gas stations all the time!
Allison N.
Whittier, CA
I love to have my sour punch straws (and a glass coke) when I sit down to watch my night shows! Now, I don't every night (I wish I could) but they are just the perfect amount of sourness and chewiness. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. However, my favorites are the strawberry ones; Blue Raspberry when I'm at the Movie theaters. ;)
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
You know how there's a hole in the middle of the candy, has anyone tried using it as a straw? LOL
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats your favorite flavor?
Bella M.
Did you eat sour punch straws when you were a child?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like sour candy?
Claire M.
Do these leave sticky residue on your hands after eating?