BY SOUR PUNCH

Our sweet yet sour tanginess is sure to punch up your day with this apple-flavored soft and chewy straw. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• You know how there's a hole in the middle of the candy, has anyon...15 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor Sour Punch Straw?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these as straws?? Lol5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They have been around a long time and are really good. " in 1 review
  • "i love all of the flavors of the sour punch straws theyre are soo chewy yet sour and i love eating the extra sugar that comes in the packet almost like a big sugar rush i get from it sooo addicting" in 1 review
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
If you have ever gone to the movies you've seen this candy!! Now, this candy is pretty tart however it is manageable. I like these compared to sour patch kids because it doesn't scrape the roof of my mouth as much. But this candy is really good and if you've ever had it, you'll crave it again someday!
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
These were a favorite candy of mine as a child, but now that I'm older I feel like they taste incredibly artificial. Still delicious, but artificial as all get out. The flavor combo mentioned here aren't my favorite, either. I prefer the blue raspberry and the watermelon.
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
One of my favorite candies! These two flavors are some of the best ones. I love the sour and sweet taste and I could literally eat these all day. So fruity and full of flavor!
Lorissa A.
Kingston, MA
Used to eat these all the time when i was younger, they are easy to eat and sometimes they were even fun to play with!! they green apple is my favorite, love them!!
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I remember my middle school and high school always having these available in the snack lines, and always finding myself loving them!
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Bomb as candy i just bought a box of them on Sunday for 10 dollars it came with 125 pieces of candy and they are soo good.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I used to eat these at the ball field. The taste is good for what you pay for. I love the green flavor the best.
Angeles R.
Santa Ana, CA
I like them but their to sour.but the flavors are good. It's a good snack to eat some other day.
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my god this was my childhood snack I loved all the favors and every time I think about it my mouth waters i usually have anything sour but this stuff was my favorite I remember buying this all the time in school!!! My favorite one tho was the red one.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
My favorite sour candy. sour and sweet! If im ever going to the movies these is always the 1st thing i grab without having​ thinking. Lol i like to dip them in my dr.pepper as well so good. Only con is having to share.
Blessing N.
College park, MD
You know how there's a hole in the middle of the candy, has anyone tried using it as a straw? LOL
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?
Bella M.
Did you eat sour punch straws when you were a child?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like sour candy?
Claire M.
Do these leave sticky residue on your hands after eating?