BY SOUR PUNCH

Our sweet yet sour tanginess is sure to punch up your day with this apple-flavored soft and chewy straw. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• You know how there's a hole in the middle of the candy, has anyone ...15 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor Sour Punch Straw?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these as straws?? Lol5 Answers
  • "They have been around a long time and are really good. " in 1 review
  • "i love all of the flavors of the sour punch straws theyre are soo chewy yet sour and i love eating the extra sugar that comes in the packet almost like a big sugar rush i get from it sooo addicting" in 1 review
Jade W.
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
If you have ever gone to the movies you've seen this candy!! Now, this candy is pretty tart however it is manageable. I like these compared to sour patch kids because it doesn't scrape the roof of my mouth as much. But this candy is really good and if you've ever had it, you'll crave it again someday!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
These were a favorite candy of mine as a child, but now that I'm older I feel like they taste incredibly artificial. Still delicious, but artificial as all get out. The flavor combo mentioned here aren't my favorite, either. I prefer the blue raspberry and the watermelon.
Gibson S.
Gibson S.
San Marcos, CA
These taste okay, but are too sticky. The flavor comes off right away. They sell these everywhere, so at least it's a convenient snack in a pinch. I only eat these when I have limited candy options.
Tamia B.
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
One of my favorite candies! These two flavors are some of the best ones. I love the sour and sweet taste and I could literally eat these all day. So fruity and full of flavor!
Lorissa A.
Lorissa A.
Kingston, MA
Used to eat these all the time when i was younger, they are easy to eat and sometimes they were even fun to play with!! they green apple is my favorite, love them!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
I remember my middle school and high school always having these available in the snack lines, and always finding myself loving them!
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Bomb as candy i just bought a box of them on Sunday for 10 dollars it came with 125 pieces of candy and they are soo good.
Tia A.
Tia A.
These are so good but so dangerous. Every time I eat them I get sores all over my tongue. It's the sourness that does it.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
I love sour punch straws but the green apple is definitely my favorite flavor! I don't know why it just tastes so yummy!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I used to eat these at the ball field. The taste is good for what you pay for. I love the green flavor the best.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?
Blessing N.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
You know how there's a hole in the middle of the candy, has anyone tried using it as a straw? LOL
Bella M.
Bella M.
Did you eat sour punch straws when you were a child?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like sour candy?
Claire M.
Claire M.
Do these leave sticky residue on your hands after eating?