Sour Punch Apple Straws uploaded by Madlenovich Y.

BY SOUR PUNCH

Our sweet yet sour tanginess is sure to punch up your day with this apple-flavored soft and chewy straw. Kosher certified. Made in USA.

• You know how there's a hole in the middle of the candy, h...15 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor Sour Punch Straw?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these as straws?? Lol5 Answers
Sour Punch Apple Straws
  • "i love all of the flavors of the sour punch straws theyre are soo chewy yet sour and i love eating the extra sugar that comes in the packet almost like a big sugar rush i get from it sooo addicting" in 1 review
  • "They have been around a long time and are really good. " in 1 review
Lily F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love these delicious little sour straws so good mmmmh you bit into one you want more and by the time your done you wished the whole thing. They are just so good yum yum. Sour Punch Apple Straws
Stephanie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite flavor for this candy. I enjoy it because it’s not to sour and you can really enjoy it. I can eat the whole thing by myself if I really didn’t want to share with my kids.
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my god this was my childhood snack I loved all the favors and every time I think about it my mouth waters i usually have anything sour but this stuff was my favorite I remember buying this all the time in school!!! My favorite one tho was the red one.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
We love Sour Punch Straws in our home! My son loves Sour Punch and so dose my daughter! We buys these once in while for a fun treat for the kids. They love the flavor and how sour they are a great value! We would repurchase these and these are definitely recommended.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
My favorite sour candy. sour and sweet! If im ever going to the movies these is always the 1st thing i grab without having​ thinking. Lol i like to dip them in my dr.pepper as well so good. Only con is having to share.
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
If you have ever gone to the movies you've seen this candy!! Now, this candy is pretty tart however it is manageable. I like these compared to sour patch kids because it doesn't scrape the roof of my mouth as much. But this candy is really good and if you've ever had it, you'll crave it again someday!
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I don’t care for many sour things but these are so good, I only like this flavor and again have a hard time finding them! Many gas stations don’t carry the green kind and stores don’t either. We found a gas station about 15 minutes away that carry them and we always stock up! You can put them in the fridge so they stay good for a longer time!
Olivia B.
By far the best of the sour straws - delicious, super sour, and easy to eat. My only complaint is that the sour powder is fairly large granules so they can make a bit of a mess. Just make sure to have a napkin nearby!
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I remember when I was younger, and I would always want and buy these! I used to take one and put it in my soda and use it as a straw. I love sour candy and these are one of my favorites. The blue raspberry is my absolute favorite, I'm not a big fan of the watermelon flavor.. well I think its watermelon anyways. :P When I was little, I would eat all of the candy and then I would dump whats left of the sour mixture into my mouth. Just loved them and still do. They are about 1.25 or so where I live and they are conveniently located at gas stations, liquor stores, and grocery stores. Yum.
Kristyn F.
I have enjoyed Sour Punch Straws since I was about 6 years old. Green Apple, I thought, was always the best, though, I did like the other flavors. I still enjoy eating Apple Sour Punch Straws and I am happy that the company has kept them the same throughout the years. I love that these are sour and sweet. There are also a lot of straws in the pack and I usually share with someone else.
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats your favorite flavor?
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
You know how there's a hole in the middle of the candy, has anyone tried using it as a straw? LOL
Bella M.
Did you eat sour punch straws when you were a child?
Claire M.
Do these leave sticky residue on your hands after eating?
Jessica H.