Sour Power Watermelon Belts, 150 ct Tubs, 2 pk uploaded by Jordan K.Sour Power Watermelon Belts, 150 ct Tubs, 2 pk uploaded by Jordan K.

BY SOUR POWER

Sour Power Watermelon BeltsYummy Sour Power Belts are perfect for candy lovers on-the-go! Each display tub contains 150 Sour Watermelon Power Belts from Dorval. Dimensions- Length: 9-inches Width: 3/4-inch. see more...

• Where can I buy these? I live in Texas and it's also 2017.... so ...1 Answers
  • I've only ever tried the blue raspberry belts. Are these any good?9 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the apple one??i love it, that one tastes super...2 Answers
Sour Power Watermelon Belts, 150 ct Tubs, 2 pk
  • "omg i could eat a hole case of these if it wouldnt kill me lol!!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Love these sour belts, but the strawberry flavor is my favorite." in 1 review
  • "I have childhood memories with these because they always ended up in birthday parties and the box would be gone so fast." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite candies ever since I was little :D" in 1 review
  • "Since I'm pregnant i could eat a whole box :)love them." in 1 review
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
SOUR, DELICIOUS, WONDERFUL, AWESOME, SWEET. Those are just a few words to define this candy. I could eat the whole package of them unfortunately but I love this candy so much. I'm not even a huge sour candy person but I really really enjoy these.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use to always take these as a snack in elementary school. It was like the "cool" thing to do then. haha I remember buying them from a local dollar store that we use to have. Its been so long since I last ate these candies. But they repurchase worthy!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I feel like I've reviewed every single sour belt on Influenster, but basically, these are delicious. If I could survive on them, I would. But I can't. So I'll eat them sparingly like I do every other candy that currently stockpiles in my pantry. Lol.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I swear these are probably one of the best candies ever created. Its so bomb and the container comes with so many of them i seriously have to go buy some asap! Lol . my mouth is so watery ūüė≠
Ashley M.
North Bergen, NJ
My favorite things in the world. Literally, I could sit down and eat a whole tub of them at once. There's no comparison - these are the best. They're super affordable and sour, perfect for a sour candy junkie like me. :)
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like sour candy these are so great. 4 or five make a good little snack. The big box is great because you can put them in zip lock bags of you want to give your kids a snack for school or take them on the road. It last a long time. They come in so many fruity flavors. Really delicious if you love candy.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
In Spain this kind of candy is very popular or at least it was when I was a child. I love the sensation of strong sour flavor in my mouth and the light sweet touch. I'd buy a bunch of these and eat them one by one. I really like this kind of candy.
Marla D.
One of my favorite candy from elementary school. My teacher used to give us tickets for our good behavior, homework and assingments that where complete and every friday we could get this candy or any other thing she had.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I was little I would always go buy the packets with my saved money that I had . Now I barely find them in stores and in craving one right now ūüė© they were really good and sugarbush! Yum ..(:
Alicia  .
Apple Valley , CA
Love these for parties it's a must have for our candy bar at each party. The Kidd love them the adults do too. A mixture of sweet and sour is everyone's favorite and I personally prefer these over chocolate. Soooo good!!
Shelby P.
Pembroke
I've only ever tried the blue raspberry belts. Are these any good?
Raluca S.
Oceanside, CA
Has anybody tried the apple one??i love it, that one tastes super good as well.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
Where can I buy these? I live in Texas and it's also 2017.... so any recommendations?