Sour Power Watermelon Belts, 150 ct Tubs, 2 pk uploaded by Jordan K.Sour Power Watermelon Belts, 150 ct Tubs, 2 pk uploaded by Jordan K.

BY SOUR POWER

Sour Power Watermelon BeltsYummy Sour Power Belts are perfect for candy lovers on-the-go! Each display tub contains 150 Sour Watermelon Power Belts from Dorval. Dimensions- Length: 9-inches Width: 3/4-inch. see more...

• Where can I buy these? I live in Texas and it's also 2017.... so an...1 Answers
  • I've only ever tried the blue raspberry belts. Are these any good?9 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the apple one??i love it, that one tastes super g...2 Answers
Sour Power Watermelon Belts, 150 ct Tubs, 2 pk
  • "omg i could eat a hole case of these if it wouldnt kill me lol!!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Since I'm pregnant i could eat a whole box :)love them." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite candies ever since I was little :D" in 1 review
  • "I have childhood memories with these because they always ended up in birthday parties and the box would be gone so fast." in 1 review
  • "Love these sour belts, but the strawberry flavor is my favorite." in 1 review
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use to always take these as a snack in elementary school. It was like the "cool" thing to do then. haha I remember buying them from a local dollar store that we use to have. Its been so long since I last ate these candies. But they repurchase worthy!
Sherilynn M.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I feel like I've reviewed every single sour belt on Influenster, but basically, these are delicious. If I could survive on them, I would. But I can't. So I'll eat them sparingly like I do every other candy that currently stockpiles in my pantry. Lol.
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
In Spain this kind of candy is very popular or at least it was when I was a child. I love the sensation of strong sour flavor in my mouth and the light sweet touch. I'd buy a bunch of these and eat them one by one. I really like this kind of candy.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I really like these sour belt candies! Perfect balance of tart and sweet! They are easy to get addictive too and the watermelon flavor is not too strong!
Judy V.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Omg I could eat these for days!!! favorite candy of all time!! can't say enough about these yummy candy. love love love it
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sour candy is my favorite. This is one of the best. I could eat the whole thing. Very good and soft and chewy
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I love sour candy!! And watermelon flavored candy! This candy is so perfect for me. I love it so much!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
SOUR, DELICIOUS, WONDERFUL, AWESOME, SWEET. Those are just a few words to define this candy. I could eat the whole package of them unfortunately but I love this candy so much. I'm not even a huge sour candy person but I really really enjoy these.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg I swear these are probably one of the best candies ever created. Its so bomb and the container comes with so many of them i seriously have to go buy some asap! Lol . my mouth is so watery ūüė≠
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Arkadelphia, AR
My favorite things in the world. Literally, I could sit down and eat a whole tub of them at once. There's no comparison - these are the best. They're super affordable and sour, perfect for a sour candy junkie like me. :)
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Pembroke
I've only ever tried the blue raspberry belts. Are these any good?
Raluca S.
Raluca S.
Oceanside, CA
Has anybody tried the apple one??i love it, that one tastes super good as well.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
Where can I buy these? I live in Texas and it's also 2017.... so any recommendations?