Sour Power Strawberry, Individually Wrapped Belts, 150 Wrapped Belts, 52.9 Ounce

BY SOUR POWER

Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
This reminds me so much of my middle school days. So much nostalgia. Everyday they would have a candy sale after lunch, and a piece of this candy was around $0.50-$0.75. I love this one so much that I spent most of my money on candy haha! I think i'll have to go get some.
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was one of my favorite childhood candy.Growing up in New york I will always go to the corner store and purchase then for 10 or 15 cents each.I will go in there with one dollar and come out with some many of them.I love sour kids.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
Loveeeeeeee these! Besides the stickiness, these were my favorite thing to eat while I was a kid. The teacher always use to hand them out for being good students and even now as when I eat I just remember being a good kid LOL.
Chelsi B.
I LOVE sour candy and this type is on my top 3 list. Easy to carry and doesn't take up space in your bag. So sour and the sweet cherry reward at the end makes for a satisfying snack.
Emely S.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love these sour belts I buy them all they time.I actually was going to go buy more tomorrow.I really do love them because there sour and then sweet.I recommend them to everyone they are the best.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the length of chewy sweet and sour belts!! I have all the nieces and nephews hooked on them now!! Plus you don't have to worry about a sugar overload
Sue M.
Rosemead, CA
I never knew there was a different brand for these belts. When i tried them, I was blown away and now just eat these as my main source of sour-y goodness.
Cynthia A.
West Covina, CA
These have been my all time favorite in sour candy. They are always a hit at our party candy tables, and always the first to go.
Avalon R.
THESE WERE MY FAVORITE GROWING UP IN SF,CA. Where can i get these now/! omg soooo freakin good! BIIIIG THUMBS UP!!
Ashlie B.
Greenville, TX
I LOVE these!! My favorite candy of all time... I can't find these at a lot of places anymore and it makes me sad!:(