Sour Power Strawberry Belts, 150-Count Tubs, 42.3 Ounce, (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kat J.

BY SOUR POWER

Sour Power Cand Sour Power Strawberry Belts. These Sour Strawberry Flavored candy belts will keep you wanting more! Features include: -Pack of 2, 150- count tub-Sour candy's-Strawberry flavor see more...

Bianca L.
I love these so much! I remember running to the corner store as a kid to buy these for like 10 cents each. They always had this tangy yet sweet and sour flavor that I loved it was almost like my senses were confused! Really satisfying and addicting
margery l.
These taste amazing! Before I knew what this was called, I would get them confused with the airhead belts which I hate because they taste overly sweet.  But these sour power belts are tasty.  They are a bit hard to find.  I do not see them in stores a lot.
amanda a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Used to walk to the convenient store and buy these when I was little. Havent seen them since. They are not like the packaged ones you buy now. Sour straws or whatever they are called. These are so much better.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I found these on Amazon! Takes me back to when I was little. Love the flavor especially if you are craving something sweet and sour at the same time. It even includes a little set of tongs to pull the candy out!
Ashly G.
Chino, CA
My all time favorite candy. It sucks that you can only get these online in bulk, or at an over priced candy store. Very amazing flavor though.
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are just addicting!!! I've loved these for years! Super sour but I'm sure you can handle it once you try!
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
One of my favorite types of candy! I love how sour these are! I love getting them at the candy store at the beach in the summer. They come in all different flavors and they’re really affordable!
amanda a.
Where can I buy these????