BY SOUR POWER

Buy on Jet.com
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
I love these so much! I remember running to the corner store as a kid to buy these for like 10 cents each. They always had this tangy yet sweet and sour flavor that I loved it was almost like my senses were confused! Really satisfying and addicting
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
I found these on Amazon! Takes me back to when I was little. Love the flavor especially if you are craving something sweet and sour at the same time. It even includes a little set of tongs to pull the candy out!
JASMINE T.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
These are just addicting!!! I've loved these for years! Super sour but I'm sure you can handle it once you try!
Ashly G.
Ashly G.
Chino, CA
My all time favorite candy. It sucks that you can only get these online in bulk, or at an over priced candy store. Very amazing flavor though.
amanda a.
Used to walk to the convenient store and buy these when I was little. Havent seen them since. They are not like the packaged ones you buy now. Sour straws or whatever they are called. These are so much better.
amanda a.
Where can I buy these????