BY SOUR POWER

Sour power green apple, individually wrapped belts (pack of 150) from Dorval, pucker-inducing sour gummi straws in a convenient tub. Each of these sour coated Green Apple candy straws can be peeled and are fat free! Features include: -Package contains 150-count of Sour power green apple-Fat-free product see more...

• I love green apple anything. Has anyone tried them? Where...1 Answers
  • Is anyone else as addicted to these as I am? 2 Answers
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
These have always been my favorite ever since I was a kid! I cannot keep my sweet tooth at rest when I see these in a candy store and have to pick up a few packs. They are so sour and chewy and that is what I look for in candy. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to curb their sweet tooth with a kick of sour!
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour Power is my favorite brand compared to any other brand out there that makes sour belts. I like this flavor and the rainbow one, kind of sad I don't see them as often in convenience stores but if you do be sure to pick one up!
Noemi O.
These are suuuuuuper sour! So if that's your thing these are definitely for you. They are good but if you prefer a sweet candy then I wouldn't recommend. However, these are cheap so it's possible to just try it out yourself!
Rachel P.
Irvine, CA
Let me tell you, these are the most addicting things ever! I like the strawberry flavor the best but all of their favors are delicious. If you can find these, get them!
Taschia M.
San Antonio, TX
These have been one of my favorites since I was in elementary school. Here in San Antonio, Texas we love to eat them with Chinese candies or chamoy. Definitely a must try if you like sweet and sour.
Konswayla M.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love these. They are not too sour. They are not too sweet. They are the perfect blend of sweet and sour. I 100% recommend these to anyone.
Virginia C.
Modesto, CA
Yasss you do not undertand how much I love these cadies!! and now i really want to eat some. these are super sour and delish.
Kristen G.
whitmore lake, MI
These are quite yummy - not to sour but just enough for me - although I do like sour things - perfect to have to snack on!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect for any kind of party. Great taste, not to sour and not to sweet. It has the Perfect mix of flavor. Recommended
Leeleiona M.
A friend said they are sour and i trade one and it is so good. they are the best. so you should differently teats it.
Konswayla M.
Fort Campbell, KY
Is anyone else as addicted to these as I am?
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
I love green apple anything. Has anyone tried them? Where do you but these?