BY SOUR POWER

Sour power green apple, individually wrapped belts (pack of 150) from Dorval, pucker-inducing sour gummi straws in a convenient tub. Each of these sour coated Green Apple candy straws can be peeled and are fat free! Features include: -Package contains 150-count of Sour power green apple-Fat-free product see more...

• I love green apple anything. Has anyone tried them? Where do you ...1 Answers
  • Is anyone else as addicted to these as I am? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
These are suuuuuuper sour! So if that's your thing these are definitely for you. They are good but if you prefer a sweet candy then I wouldn't recommend. However, these are cheap so it's possible to just try it out yourself!
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sour Power is my favorite brand compared to any other brand out there that makes sour belts. I like this flavor and the rainbow one, kind of sad I don't see them as often in convenience stores but if you do be sure to pick one up!
Fort Campbell, KY
I love these. They are not too sour. They are not too sweet. They are the perfect blend of sweet and sour. I 100% recommend these to anyone.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Irvine, CA
Let me tell you, these are the most addicting things ever! I like the strawberry flavor the best but all of their favors are delicious. If you can find these, get them!
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Perfect for any kind of party. Great taste, not to sour and not to sweet. It has the Perfect mix of flavor. Recommended
Leeleiona M.
Leeleiona M.
A friend said they are sour and i trade one and it is so good. they are the best. so you should differently teats it.
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
I like the fact that these are right in the middle with sourness, they taste delicious also
LaDeidra L.
LaDeidra L.
As a kid i use to eat these all the time and it made things so interesting because they came in different flavors
Taschia M.
Taschia M.
San Antonio, TX
These have been one of my favorites since I was in elementary school. Here in San Antonio, Texas we love to eat them with Chinese candies or chamoy. Definitely a must try if you like sweet and sour.
Jane L.
Jane L.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite candy in the whole wide world! I can eat sour power straws for days! Best sour candy ever.
Fort Campbell, KY
Is anyone else as addicted to these as I am?
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
I love green apple anything. Has anyone tried them? Where do you but these?