Sour Patch Zombie Kids Treat Size uploaded by Ashleigh S.Sour Patch Zombie Kids Treat Size uploaded by Ja'Nae L.Sour Patch Zombie Kids Treat Size uploaded by Kaylin S.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour patch zombie kids treat size 80 ct see more...

Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
These are really awesome around Halloween time (obviously that's the only time sour patch kids sells treat sized), but they taste exactly like normal sour patch kids we all know and love.

they are fairly expensive compared to a normal bag of sour patch kids, but that's totally okay because you pay for the awesomeness inside! they are exactly how the slogan portrays them as- sour and then sweet! you get this sour exterior and inside is this sweet gummied candy. I really enjoy these when I have a sweet tooth but I don't want the usual chocolate or candy bar and I have a craving for something a little sour! these are probably my go to non chocolate candies. you'll always find me picking up a bag at the dollar store...I mean, hello! they're only a dollar! what a steal!
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
These are good, but the flavors of the darker colored (purple, dark green, black) zombies are not as good as the original sour patch kids. It was almost as if they were like 'well these don't taste BAD but they aren't good enough to put in the NORMAL bag of SPKs. Lets make them seasonal!' I mean, obviously, I have bought them and they're fun around halloween, but in all honesty I'm pretty happy they're only seasonal.
Liv t.
Liv t.
Mobile, AL
This candy is the best. It is one of my all time favorites. It is has a sour taste but then it is sweet. It is sold almost anywhere which awesome if you are craving it. I buy my mostly at Target. It is very inexpensive. I would say something that they could do to make it better is make it themed along with the seasons and holidays.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
Ok, so I'm like a child on the inside and LOVE candies. I also happen to love the walking dead and halloween both of which come back around the same time! So naturally I buy a few bags when and if I see them and munch away. They don't really taste any different then the already fantastic candy just a shape thing.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
I like sour patch kids actually I love them however I don't like that these ones only come with 2 flavors Orange and grape. Its kinda strange. If you wana make them Halloween theme make them zombie kids not just Halloween colors. The price is ok but like I said u think they need to rethink the idea behind them
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
My kids loved these because they were zombies. This is a fun candy for kids. the flavor is great and everyone enjoyed them. The price was reasonable seemed to stay in the same range as other candies that size. I would repurchase these mainly because i love sour candy but my kids loved the zombies
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
These are for lovers of extreme sour candies. I am one of those people and just happens that my kids love them too! When you first bite into them they're really sour but then you get to the sweet candy and it is a nice combo of sweet and sour. They have cherry, Orange, lemon and lime flavors.
Lillie C.
Lillie C.
These were perfect for halloween! I have love sour patch since I was little. This candy really packs a punch with the sourness. Which in my opinion is good because a lot of others are lacking in that area. Love the sourness! But beware because it can leave your tongue feeling kind of rough.
Jordyn U.
Jordyn U.
These are SO yummy! I don't have these often because they are high in calories, but they are so sweet and sour! I adore the chewy nature of the candy and the fact that they don't stick to your teeth like a lot of other gummy candies do. Target usually has these and that's where I buy mine!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Sour Patch Kids are one of my all time favorite candies. If not my favorite. This is the classic flavor of sweet and sour candy gummies but with a fun Halloween shape. I would buy them all year round because I love the taste and the fun shape. I wish they sold them more than once a year.