BY SOUR PATCH

Raspberry lemonade rush®, grape berry surge®, cherry berry bash®, apple strawberry burst.

Buy on Target*
  • "i'm a Big Fan of the Brand Sour Patch but I never seen this kind in any of the store in my town but if I do some how find them I'm for sure going to try them and I'm sure I'll love them like all the others " in 3 reviews
Emily H.
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
I love Sour Patch Kids. We're talking about a serious addiction here. I love the original, the extra sour, the watermelon, the fruit. I love it all. It was a complete shock to me that I could not finish this bag of Xploding Sour Patch. They were sticky and overly sweet in all the wrong ways. They did explode in my mouth, but it was an awful feeling...like a candy zit had been popped. The flavors were not my favorite either. I threw away half the bag, completely disappointed.
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
Earlier, I reviewed Sour Patch Watermelons, and I said that this brand of candy can do no wrong...and I clearly forgot about these "juice-filled" sours. They aren't terrible, but... I would definitely only eat them if I had a major craving for candy, my gas tank was running low (which would keep me from driving to the store), and these candies were all I had in the house.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
These are okay at best. Not really sour at all, but still a bit tangy. Not sure if it was limited to just the bag I grabbed(At Dollar General), but they were a bit sticky as some had the filling oozing from them.
Unlikely to be something I'd get often, even though I love Sour Patch, but will still get the originals just fine
Ashlyn Z.
Ashlyn Z.
I love sour patch kids. They remind me of the sour candy strings that you get at movie theaters as a kid, but they are a lot easier to eat and you get a variety of flavors. The sour sensation is not to much to handle, it lasts the perfect amount before it turns sweet. Buy this! You will feel like a kid again.
Victoria H.
This candy is makes my mouth watery when I see the package!! I love all the flavors! Even the grape bc I usually don't like anything grape besides the real grapes but this grape candy is also good! Filled with gooey flavor it gushes out!! But I've only seen this sold at some gas stations or Walmart.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I love sour patch kids so I had to try these and I have to admit at first I wasn't a fan because some of the flavors are odd but I got used to them and actually enjoy them now. I've only had them a few times but maybe i'll try them again. If you like sour candy I would definitely recommend these
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA
These have a great flavor and are as great as the original. They even have the ble flavor which do not come in all packs these days. Still sour with a sweet middle! They sell them in the market at school so the price it a little inflated but not too bad when looking at a regular grocery store.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Portland, MI
These are what you would expect; a filled Sour Patch Kid candy. I am a fan of the classics/originals, but these are a nice change-up when you're wanting to try something new. The liquid inside reminds me of a Gusher, and it's not too much that you're left with a sticky mess after each one.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Homewood
I absolutely hate the patch bags soft and chewy sour then sweet exploder's candy. Some of you might ask why well here's why I hate the fact that the greatest candy on earth has something though that explodes and then completely ruins the taste for you I would advise you not to
Jay R.
Jay R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I remember when these first came out and the commercials for it were hilarious! I would buy these at Target and Walmart or Walgreens. There are no alternatives to it and the flavor is definitely better than any other sour candies. Would definitely recommend for house parties.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
What do you guys think of this candy?
Katie C.
Katie C.
I've never seen these before. Do they sell them in Canada and if they do were can you buy them?
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
Where can I buy these?
Sabrine Natasche L.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD
What's the consistency of this candy, it's just like the regular ones or what?
Question has been deleted