BY SOUR PATCH

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This is my daughter’s absolute favorite candy of all time. ;-) And me, being a self professed gummy candy-aholic... I must say, they are quite tasty. Unfortunately, as I get older really sticky gummy candy is just rough on my teeth. Turns out, Mom was right about that. Ha!

I wouldn’t say these are the extremely sticky type gummies that I can even enjoy anymore, but you will be picking them out of your teeth for a little bit. But don’t you think Watermelon gummies are worth it, some days? Me too.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
The watermelon ones are my absolute favorite and I was so happy when they came out with only watermelon pieces! They aren't that sour and are just a delicious piece of candy. Love getting these for movies at the dollar store where they are cheap!
Chriss R.
Hamden
Childhood favee!!! This candy never gets old, I love eating some when in the movies :) I really want to try the watermelon ones next, I have a feeling they’d be so delicious !
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
My favorite Sour Patch candy! The sweetness of the watermelon flavor works well with the sour sugar. Can be found in Dollar Tree, so it’s definitely a great value there and I’d recommend this candy
sarah k.
Wayne, MI
I mean... does anyone hate these? They are the BEST guilty pleasure! Whenever I see a bag I have to get it, CVS tries to sell a knock off but it doesn’t compare. It’s SOO yummy! This will always be my movie theater/binge watch Netflix/ cheat day snack!
Selyn B.
Santa maria, CA
Oh my goodness. These hands down have to be my favorite candy! I love the watermelon sweet and sour flavor. I can eat a whole bag. These are definitely a treat when I buy them, but I do love them a lot.
Karli L.
my go to movie candy! the ultimate candy that provides the right amount of sour with sweet and is a crowd pleaser. almost never leave the movie with anything left and is always chosen for any movie
Dana H.
Des Moines, IA
Sweet and tangy flavor. These gummy sour watermelons are a road trip favorite. The best part is that they are easily snuck in a purse for movie going too!
Karla Z.
Alamo
My favorite candy snack type lol Ive been eating these forever and will continue to do so! I always find myself buying these at the movie theater