BY SOUR PATCH

• Does anyone know where I can find the 18 pack box?5 Answers
  • Isn't it too sweet?3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite candy? Sour Patch Watermelon2 Answers
Tiffany W.
My go to snacks to eat when watching a movie, because of its sweet and tangy flavor. It's quiet enough to chew, did I mention how good it is with salty things like popcorn?! I know totally weird, but it's an interesting and yummy combo. I can eat it any time, I just love the chewiness and the taste of watermelon. On the islands they cover this snack with li hing mui, which is a salty dried plum powder. Makes me mouth water when I think about it. 😛🤤 Sour Patch Watermelon
alyssa g.
Review for: Sour Patch Watermelon Candy 18-3.4 oz. Bags
Let's just take a moment to appreciate and be thankful for the candy that IS Sour Patch Watermelon. I remember growing up and always watching those "First they're sour, then they're sweet" commercials, and the slogan rings true! They are fantastic -- chewy soft gummies coated in a tart/sour sugar. Just a warning, they are addictive. Definitely one of my guilty pleasures when candy is on the menu.
Porsha P.
LOVE this! I am not a fan of gummy candies, and was never big on Sour Patch, until just last week I was handing out candy! We were finishing up and I needed a little sugar rush, and these Watermelon candies were calling my name. I didn't expect to fall in love! Now I have a gluten free treat I can call on instead of reaching for the even less healthy chocolate bar!
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Sour patch Watermelon Kids
The watermelon sour patch has the most perfect sour/sweet taste to it. And it actually kinda tastes like watermelon unlike some of these other candies that have a crappy flavor to them
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Sour Patch Watermelon Candy 18-3.4 oz. Bags
I love Sour Patch Watermelon! I buy them for my kids but I end up eating them before they do! Great tart and sweet watermelon flavor. Soft and chewy. Have been buying for years and will continue to purchase. Highly recommend!
Autumn M.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Sour patch Watermelon Kids
Original sour patch kids are amazing, but these sour patch watermelons are DELICIOUS. I cannot stop eating them. They are so popular now that you can find them at any gas station or grocery store, and they are a super good price for what you get. I highly recommend them!
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
When you are craving a sugary treat, this is a good candy to reach for.  It can get a bit messy at times because of all the sugar on the candy.  I usually like purchasing the watermelon flavor over the original flavor of sour patches.  You can usually get these for a good price at Target.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I am cursed with the world's biggest sweet tooth. I always buy the big 14oz bag from Acme. I keep a spock bag of them in my purse for when I'm not at home. It's my favorite kind of candy and when the sweet cravings hit me as they often do, a couple of these will satiate me so I don't go bingeing
Gunner F.
Anderson, SC
My favorite thing that sourpatch makes! I don’t normally like watermelon flavored things because they never have a good taste, but these are amazing! They have a balance of the sour and sweet of course and then the watermelon flavor is great! I always try to pick a bag of these up whenever I can!
Kaitlyn L.
La
Never a let down when i treat myself to these. not to chewy, not too sweet, and not too pricey. i have noticed recently that the ‘sour’ taste is mostly gone but overall taste is still good. Would recommend to anyone on a diet looking for a small cheat that doesn’t break the calories too much
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Are these worth buying?
Aram P.
Geneseo, NY
Does anyone know where I can find the 18 pack box?
Olenka B.