BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Gummy Candy

The first recorded watermelon harvest occurred nearly 5,000 years ago in Egypt. It’s even depicted in hieroglyphics on the side of ancient buildings. The sweet fruit was often placed in the burial tombs of pharaohs to provide them nourishment in the afterlife, and we can totally see why! Watermelons are tasty treats. Hey, if we had to pick one food to bring along to the afterlife, we’d probably pick watermelon as well -- Sour Patch Watermelon Candy, that is!

Each soft jelly delicacy is shaped and colored like a mini wedge of watermelon, and it sure tastes like one, too! But instead of being a juicy mess, these candies are sanded with a sour coating. Once you get past that lip-puckering tangy top coat, you better be ready to be greeted by a sweet, sweet jelly chew! A longtime candy favorite, these Sour Patch packs make a fantastic snack to bring along on any trip, whether it be to Egypt, the afterlife, or, you know, the couch in the other room.

• What other sour candies do you like?10 Answers
  • Is it very sour? Or is it just the right amount of sour?12 Answers
Jasmine G.
Orlando, FL
my. favorite. in. the. whole. world. i do not remember the woman i was before i knew what these were. they are the perfect amount of sour and sweetness, they taste (kind of like cotton candy to me idk) so good, and they’re not messy at all. i always pick up a box when i’m out and about at cvs or target. yeah, they’re probably not that good for you to have as often as i consume them, but let yourself live once in a while! i highly recommend! they’re delish and i hope they never discontinue this flavor!
Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
I love these because they aren't too sour! This gives me hope when it comes to the sour patch brand because they did not make these as super sour as most of their other products. There aren't too many sour products that I like so this tops it all for me
Kodi S.
Fremont
I love sour patch kids watermelon. They take the classic taste of sour patch kids but add in the sweet flavor of watermelon. Really great to eat in the winter when I’m wishing it was summer. Also great snack to enjoy in the summer as well. By far my favorite sour patch kids flavor ever made
Mira C.
Clinton
Never ever have I tried sour patch kids candies and for some reason this week I've had a craving for them so I was curious about them so I picked up a big bag of them to try and I think I found my new favorite sour candy since I can't have lemon flavored candy anymore due to being allergic :( but sour patch watermelon is my new fav
Megan M.
My most favorite of the sour patch family treats! They are the perfect ratio of sour to sweet and have plenty of topping left at the bottom of the bag to dip those watermelons into! The flavor is legit watermelon and they are perfectly soft and chewy (more on the chewy side which I love) with a delicious scent! My go to candy!
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love watermelon sour patch kids so much! They’re not too sour, they’re very sweet to me actually. The actual Sour Patch Kids Candy are too sour for me so if you’re going for something kind of sour, kind of sweet—try these! I buy these every time I’m at a gas station and I will be buying them again!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Sour Patch Watermelon Candy 12-5 oz. Bags more...
This is my daughter’s absolute favorite candy of all time. ;-) And me, being a self professed gummy candy-aholic... I must say, they are quite tasty. Unfortunately, as I get older really sticky gummy candy is just rough on my teeth. Turns out, Mom was right about that. Ha!

I wouldn’t say these are the extremely sticky type gummies that I can even enjoy anymore, but you will be picking them out of your teeth for a little bit. But don’t you think Watermelon gummies are worth it, some days? Me too.
Shalease M.
jacksonville, FL
Review for: Sour Patch Watermelons sour gummi candy bulk candy 1 pound more...
This candy is really good but too sugary I guess I don’t eat these all the time just when I feel up to eating candy and I guess it’s a good value because it’s cheap I guess I would recommend this to others but they don’t compare to any other candy because I feel like they have their own little category of their own
Hannan A.
Sour patches are amazing candy, the downsides I have abot this is that it’s really sugary, I can only eat a few at a time because it does hurt my teeth. But overall these sour candys are the best sour candys I have ever tried! I just need to keep trying them some more and maybe I will love them even more! I recommend this to anyone who loves candy! This one is a winner!
Ivana R.
Long Is City, NY
Sour patch watermelon is a very tasty candy but as we all know these are so bad for you and I’m not sure if there are any healthier alternatives.

The taste is phenomenal but it one point I was eating it a bit too much and I started having heart ache so now I only have it couple times a year when I can’t resist it
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
Is it very sour? Or is it just the right amount of sour?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
What other sour candies do you like?
Stephanie S.
Stratford Ontario
Where can you find these?!?! I love watermelon! I didn’t know they made these! Omg drool!!! 😍😍
Tori D.