Add a Photo

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Sour Punch Strawberry Candy Straws 2 oz
Photos (3)
Siri S.
Siri S.

These are an old childhood favorite, I remember going to the grocery store as a little kid after school and once in a while I will get a dollar from my parents and was allowed to buy some of these sour power straws. Even to this day, every time I see these on the store shelves it reminds Me of the good all days as a kid. Well I finally supersweet now, they are nice nostalgic treat once in a while. I do think that the new straws taste a little bit differently than what we had back when we were little, so maybe the formula changed a bit.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA

I can't be the only person who would see these on the way to check out at Walmart and pick them up every time?! Amazingly delicious, they're a special treat. Whenever I get them I have to stop for a slushie and test out the "straw" abilities, which are usually top of their game(and add such a great extra flavor). I recommend these to anyone who enjoys a little bit of sour punch!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

My all time favorite go to candy, it makes my mouth watery just writing about it 😂. Im not really into fruit candy im more of a chocolate kind of girl but this sour candy hits the right spot! It is so sweet yet sour and the straw is the perfect candy flavor. They also make other great flavors too! If im lucky i can find them at my local Dollar Tree and i stock up!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Orangevale, CA

Sour punch has been a go to favorite candy of mine for years! The licorice is soft, chewy and delicious. I love the skinny straw. It makes it fun to eat. My only complaint is that they aren't very sour. I think if they upped the sour factor then these would again be my all time favorite! Love the strawberry flavor! Apple, blueberry, watermelon and grape too!
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Havelock, NC

I used to buy these all the time when I was working in retail, for when the night was slow and I was getting sleepy. A little boost of sugar and and a bite of sour was all I needed. I love the strawberry flavor the best. I get them every once in a while now when I'm in the mood for something a little sour and a little sweet. Yum!
Emily N.
Emily N.

There's no reason to give these yummy delicious candies anything but a 5 star. It's true to its commercial stating "sour than sweet" lol it's such a cute concept. Anyway this candy is at a great affordable value and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do! You buy these anywhere from your local grocery store or the drug store!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR

I couldn't be any more obsessed with these. The strawberry are my favorite flavor. They have a nice chewy texture and have great taste! They are also the perfect amount of sour. I have loved these for years. They also come in bite sized ones which are bagged. These are more easy accessible for eating on the go!
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

These have always been my favorite. You can never go wrong with these. It's very rare that I buy the strawberry ones, but I prefer the rainbow or green apple. Very chewy, tastes great and for a good price they're awesome. These are always a must for me for movies, parties or just when you get that sweet tooth.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I absolutely love the sour punch straws! The flavor is nice and there is just the right amount of sour and sweet. I like the strawberry and the blue (I can't remember which flavor the blue is). They are somewhat messy as the the sour coating does fall off at times and they tend to make your fingers sticky.
Becca C.
Becca C.

They don't taste bad per se, but I hated getting the little mini versions for Halloween. What am I supposed to do with two bites of candy? Some of them have way too much of the sour stuff on them and eating them is difficult for the first few minutes, but others barely have any sourness to them at all.
Rebeca D.
Rebeca D.
Wonderland

Hey does someone knows if there are other flavors of the candy?