Sour Patch Sour Apple uploaded by Aarika N.

BY SOUR PATCH

It's more than wishful thinking — chocolate can be good for you. Studies show that eating chocolate, may contribute to improved cardiovascular health. Packed with natural antioxidants, chocolate and cocoa sit in the same good-for-you category as green... see more...

• I've really been in the mood for something sour and my fr...4 Answers
  • Hello I was interested are sour patch kids really sour? 1 Answers
  • Where are these sold? do any stores carry them or are the...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these are soooo good ! i first discovered them at a candy store at my local mall. besides online , that is the only place i’ve been able to find them. they are sooo delicious and taste exactly like sour apple. the taste is not artificial at all, that is something the sour patch brand is amazing at !
Crystal K.
Ugh I love these! If you like mildly sour and chewy candies this is it! I used to get these at the candy factory at the mall and I had no idea it was the sour patch brand! These are so good and I would definitely recommend!!
Jenny M.
I love love love Sour Patch Kids!! I love the original and when they came out with the sour apple flavor I had to try it! I usually love sour apple flavored products and this was no exception! Whenever I’m in the mood for candy, Sour Patch is my go to!
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm literally obsessed with all gummy, chewey, fruity candies but these are on of my favorites! Perfect for movies, sporting events, on the go or just to enjoy at home. Did I mention I'm obsessed??!!!
Luziana H.
Chicago , IL
I used to work at a candy/almond store at the mall, and these were one of my personal favorite candies to eat. They are a perfect balance of sweet and sour and it's pretty hard to stop eating them once you start. Totally worth it, but hard to find small bags.
Sarah H.
These are my favorite sour candies. I prefer chocolate but these are refreshing from my usual. I am a candy phine so I love these regardless. The sour apple are my favorite. Perfect amount of sweet and sour. I can't have too many at a time however due to the sweetness.
Emily J.
Suwanee , GA
This candy is awesome if you love sour things. I can only eat a handful of them before my mouth can't handle them anymore but I do love them. The red and orange are my favorite flavors but all of the flavors are pretty good. And they are sour but not TOO sour.
Hope B.
This is one my my favorites. I love the fact that you can actually chew ate candy without it getting stuck in your teeth for the rest of the afternoon. The price is typically under a dollar and totally worth it. Great green apple flavor!
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
I love this candy it is one of my go to's when I'm having a sugar craving I buy them from Walmart and they are very affordable for a nice size bag I would definitely recommend this to anyone they have the right sweet and sour very yummy!
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
I happen to love green apple sour patch kids, so the face that they sell a whole slew of them in INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED BAGS totally blows my mind. These are super affordable for the amazingness that is green apple sour patch kids. Would definitely recommend!
Jj D.
Gastonia, NC
I've really been in the mood for something sour and my friend suggested sour patch so I thought I'd try out this and hopefully it's as good as it looks
brittany f.
I am obsessed with candy! and would love to try this flavor! does it make your throat hurt if you eat too many? sometimes that happends with sour candy
Misaki C.
Columbus, OH
Hello I was interested are sour patch kids really sour?
Kelsey N.
Deerfield, IL
Where are these sold? do any stores carry them or are they only sold online?
Keima J.
Where can I purchase this in canada? Or its best to get them online?

Walmart