GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateSour Patch
Soft & Chewy Candy, Watermelon, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 14)

Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy, Watermelon, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 14)

Sour Patch Watermelon Enlarged Soft Chewy Candy. Sour then sweet. Artificially flavored.

Have people tried these?
Are these too sour for us to eat overall or are they sugary?
does anybody think that these are the best type of sour patch kid[product:sour-patch-soft-&-chewy-candy-watermelon-8-ounce-bag-pack-of-14] ?
Start your review of Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy, Watermelon, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 14)!
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
1,031 reviews
Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy, Watermelon, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 14) uploaded by Alisha  S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these sour chewy candies. My favorite. Taste just like watermelon. Very addictive. 😋❤️
Kimberly  C.
Clearfield, PA
Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy, Watermelon, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 14) uploaded by Kimberly  C.
This is my favorite sour candy, they are so delicious and they really have a real watermelon flavor.I would totally recommend
Alyssa P.
Avon, IN
The watermelon flavor of the sour patch kids is the best of all the flavors and varieties. I think they are the least sour of all the flavors, but the most.flavorful.
Tianna F.
Alexandria, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy, Watermelon, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 14) uploaded by Tianna F.
Purchased at: Target
Sour Patch Watermelon SUP - 12oz - I am not a huge fan of funny candy, but these are the BEST. They are the right amount of sweet and sour. It's super easy to wat way too many of them at a time because they are so yummy. Just the right watermelon flavor too!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,057 reviews
Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy, Watermelon, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 14) uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
These were my favorite candy growing up!! I’ve shifted to chocolate vs fruity candy these days, but my husband and daughter are all about the gummy candies. They love these! They have a great watermelon flavor and the sweet to sour ratio is perfect. My husband stole a handful while I was getting this picture 😂 I definitely recommend trying these, especially if you love the original Sour Patch Kids. These are even better in my opinion!
marolyn C.
These are super good ! They are more sweet then sour. Sour patch kids are pretty affordable! I don’t eat these usually just because. These obviously have some pros and some cons compared to the other gummy’s out there, but hear are actually my favorite gummy’s ! Definitely recommend these ! They are a great treat !
Antoinette  B.
Dover, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a perfect blend of sour/sweet. I love watermelon flavor everything. My/our daughter got me these as a little surprise gift and I loved them. They are adorable and I'm pretty sure she got them at Wal-Mart. I highly recommend recommend giving them a try
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy, Watermelon, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 14) uploaded by Maricruz L.
These are my favorite from the Sour Patch brand. These are a great tasting watermelon chewy candy. Very soft as well, gets a little stuck in my teeth. Also can’t eat too many or I’ll start to get those cracks in my tongue/roof of my mouth. Other than that they’re still delicious!
Kelsey K.
Normal , IL
Favorite type of sour patch kids. They do cute up your tongue a bit, but that’s from the sugar coating and eating too much of them. The knock-off brands just don’t cut it. Can only buy original for these
Gabrielle S.
Odenville, AL
Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy, Watermelon, 8-Ounce Bag (Pack of 14) uploaded by Gabrielle S.
Love these they taste better than the regular sour patch kids! They have great flavor and just the right sourness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...