Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy Kids 100 Calorie Packs uploaded by Samantha C.Sour Patch Soft & Chewy Candy Kids 100 Calorie Packs uploaded by Breezee W.

BY SOUR PATCH #47 in Gummy Candy

Rachel M.
Silver Spring, MD
I’m not a big sour candy person, but my boyfriend loves these so I tried them. Honestly, the first one I hated. But then I found myself reaching for more. Now I’m addicted. They are a go-to whenever we go to a movie or have a long car ride.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The fact that they now have individually wrapped sour patch kids makes me so happy! I never have self control when it comes to a bag of candy and now that doesn’t matter! Not only does the quality stay the same, it’s my go to movie candy!
Meaghan B.
My favorite! I eat these till my mouth feels raw! I like the chewy little guys when I go to the movies or am at home watching Netflix. I love that I can get these at the local store or at the old fashioned candy stores and the small packs are perfect since then I can know exactly how many calories I just had and they are perfectly to have on the go in your purse!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
All of us love us are bad kids read them all the time I just don’t like how sometimes in the stores it seems like they don’t get to the store and they seem like they got too hot so during the summer I’m not totally sure if it’s a Best Buy or not that’s why I can’t give it a full five stars but I do wish they will package them and better so that they don’t melt
Shelby R.
It's been a while since I have had Sour Patch Kids but when I'm looking for something sour this really hits the spot. It's the right amount of sour and sweet. Just the way I like it
Lauren N.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love sour patch kids when I’m craving a gummy snack however I have zero self control when eating them so having proportioned sizes to grab on the go is a huge plus!
Brittany T.
McLain, Mississippi
Yum! So good and sour and sweet ! One of my favorite gummy candies !! I don’t eat them often because that’s not healthy haha. But they’re cheap and yummy when I want a fun snack
Samaria L.
Tempe
Love these, and happy they are in smaller packs so that I am not tempted to eat an entire bag full. Just enough sweet and sour and my go to when I am in a candy mood.
Rachael K.
I love sour patch kids. I could eat way to many in a sitting & still want more. These 100 calorie packs save me from myself by limiting the number I eat all at once.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
Sour patch kids are my absolute favorite. Perfect mix between sweet and sour, they are my go to cheat day snack! I absolutely love them. These 100 calorie packs are good too because they’re just enough to satisfy the craving without eating the whole bag 😂
Shahronda J.