Sour Patch Peach Candy uploaded by Khariane G.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Sour Patch Peach Candy
  • "Sour patch kids have alwasy and will always be my favorite candy so when i found out they had peach i had to find it, sadly i couldn't find it in stores so i had to order it on amazon, by that time they were all melted together" in 2 reviews
  • "just the right amount of peach taste with sweet and sour." in 1 review
  • "I love sour patch so much I take it with me everywhere especially to the movie theater and when I'm watching movies at home" in 1 review
Mary J.
Manhattan
Love this flavor of sour patch. When I first found out about this flavor I bought packs. The peach flavor is really nice an because these are in the shape of mini peaches I can always pop in a few into my mouth. Super adorable because it is in a peach shape.
Thalia N.
I never had Sour Patch Kids as a kid but I have tried them just recently. They are actually really good. Their advertisements on television are pretty accurate; first they're sour and then they're sweet. However, I can say that one thing I love about this candy is that it's not too sweet. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth or leftover sticky pieces in your teeth, which are all hard characteristics to find in a gummy like candy these days. Just be careful if you have braces!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
I always have sour patch kids in my house. My three year old thinks these are the greatest things. I have to hide them because I know they're not good for anyone teeth but definitely not my little guys teeth. I never saw such a young kid love sour stuff like he does. They have just enough sour flavor and they taste like Swedish Fish when the sourness is gone. We tried the jelly beans for Easter and they were just as good.
Nora R.
  These are my all-time favorite snack at the movies I love the sweetness I mean they are candy and has a lot of sugar but I love them when I go to the movies they're affordable I love the flavor it doesn't come with many in the bag but I love it I recommend this as your must-have at the movies
Idania S.
El principal ingrediente es jarabe de maíz de alta fructuosa, mismo que no es recomendado para el consumo e niños por su alto valor calórico, contiene colores artificiales y la cantidad de azúcar en este paquetito supera la cantidad recomendada de azúcar para un adulto en un día. definitivamente no es un producto que volvería comprar
Jaden R.
Sour Patch is probably one of my favorites. The one thing I do not like about it, is that if you eat a lot of it, it leaves your mouth and a bad place. The sourness makes your mouth hurt to where you have to stop eating them. I love the price and I would totally recommend to others.
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Just the right amount of sour and sweet. It really does taste like it's a peachy. I do not eat candy often so this is a rare treat for me. I did buy this at my local Meijer store. I think you should get more candy for your money. I am not sure if this is repurchase worthy.
Sarah H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Sour patch kids are a huge hit in my house. They taste amazing! They are always here, you can buy them almost at any store. They arnt too tangy or sweet. It's a perfect mixture of the two. Everyone knows where to go when they are in need! Straight to my house! 😂
Hanie A.
Irvine
I was offered sour patch from a friend at first, so I thought I would give it a shot. After that, I became obsessed with sour patch. I love the sweet and sour taste. I would definitely buy this again from pretty much any store out there. And I also recommend this.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
These are my favorite to sneak into movies as a snack. I love the sour then sweet flavor they have. Then once you finish the gummies, eating all the sour dust at the bottom :) yum!
Emily P.
Chicopee, MA
Omg where can I get these!?!
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
How sour are these ? My sister loves these but ah i cant with too sour
Dayna D.
Which is your favorite flavor?
Tara E.
Do they sell these in stores or only online?
Amber C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I want to try these I tried the watermelon ones and loved them and I want to try these ones but I can't seem to find them anywhere, does anyone know where to get them at?