Sour Patch Peach Candy uploaded by Khariane G.

BY SOUR PATCH #82 in Gummy Candy

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Sour Patch Peach Candy
  • "Sour patch kids have alwasy and will always be my favorite candy so when i found out they had peach i had to find it, sadly i couldn't find it in stores so i had to order it on amazon, by that time they were all melted together" in 2 reviews
  • "just the right amount of peach taste with sweet and sour." in 1 review
  • "I love sour patch so much I take it with me everywhere especially to the movie theater and when I'm watching movies at home" in 1 review
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
If you love sweet and sour like I do, you'll love the flavor of this candy. Most sour candies are not really sour enough for me, but this hits the spot perfectly. My only complaint besides the crazy amount of sugar and artificial coloring is that candies do shred your mouth to pieces.
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
These are my favorite of the sour patch family of candy. Unfortunately I have not been able to find them in my town ( I moved away and came back). I live gummies, but there aren't many that are vegetarian friendly - these are.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Peach is my favorite flavor! not too sweet and just right with the sour! I go through these so quick!! I need to buy more! I usually get the wholesale size ! it’ll last twice as long!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
THESEE ARE THE BOMB!!!! I love peaches so finding sour patch peach edition was a delightful moment!! So sweet and sour! Best combo, and the peach flavor is true to taste!!
Kristen P.
These are very good semi-sour/ semi-sweet chewy candies and I love eating them so much. They taste so good. I just think other flavors are better than the peach ones
Alicia E.
Review for: Peaches 2 oz; 56 g more...
So delish!! I’m typically a fan of all the Sour Patch flavors, but these have easily become my favorites!! They’re pretty sweet once the sourness has subsided but I mean... it is candy.
Priscilla D.
Pelham, New York
This is the best gummy candy you can have. It is very chewy and full of flavor. You can have it at parties as a snack or anytime that you want these are the best!
Thalia N.
I never had Sour Patch Kids as a kid but I have tried them just recently. They are actually really good. Their advertisements on television are pretty accurate; first they're sour and then they're sweet. However, I can say that one thing I love about this candy is that it's not too sweet. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth or leftover sticky pieces in your teeth, which are all hard characteristics to find in a gummy like candy these days. Just be careful if you have braces!
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Sour Patch Kids are my favorite sour candy. They are very tangy on the outside, but on the inside gummy part, it is sweet which is a good contrast. I like the different flavors ,and they recently added a new blue raspberry one that I like very much. I think it is worth your money and I would recommend it to candy enthusiasts.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I always have sour patch kids in my house. My three year old thinks these are the greatest things. I have to hide them because I know they're not good for anyone teeth but definitely not my little guys teeth. I never saw such a young kid love sour stuff like he does. They have just enough sour flavor and they taste like Swedish Fish when the sourness is gone. We tried the jelly beans for Easter and they were just as good.
Emily P.
Chicopee, MA
Omg where can I get these!?!
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
How sour are these ? My sister loves these but ah i cant with too sour
Dayna D.
Which is your favorite flavor?
Tara E.
Do they sell these in stores or only online?
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
Are these new? I've never seen them. I love sour patch kids and would love to try these but I've never seen them to buy them :( Help?