Sour Patch Peach Candy uploaded by Khariane G.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Sour Patch Peach Candy
  • "Sour patch kids have alwasy and will always be my favorite candy so when i found out they had peach i had to find it, sadly i couldn't find it in stores so i had to order it on amazon, by that time they were all melted together" in 2 reviews
  • "just the right amount of peach taste with sweet and sour." in 1 review
  • "I love sour patch so much I take it with me everywhere especially to the movie theater and when I'm watching movies at home" in 1 review
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
THESEE ARE THE BOMB!!!! I love peaches so finding sour patch peach edition was a delightful moment!! So sweet and sour! Best combo, and the peach flavor is true to taste!!
Mary J.
Manhattan
Love this flavor of sour patch. When I first found out about this flavor I bought packs. The peach flavor is really nice an because these are in the shape of mini peaches I can always pop in a few into my mouth. Super adorable because it is in a peach shape.
Thalia N.
I never had Sour Patch Kids as a kid but I have tried them just recently. They are actually really good. Their advertisements on television are pretty accurate; first they're sour and then they're sweet. However, I can say that one thing I love about this candy is that it's not too sweet. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth or leftover sticky pieces in your teeth, which are all hard characteristics to find in a gummy like candy these days. Just be careful if you have braces!
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Sour Patch Kids are my favorite sour candy. They are very tangy on the outside, but on the inside gummy part, it is sweet which is a good contrast. I like the different flavors ,and they recently added a new blue raspberry one that I like very much. I think it is worth your money and I would recommend it to candy enthusiasts.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
I always have sour patch kids in my house. My three year old thinks these are the greatest things. I have to hide them because I know they're not good for anyone teeth but definitely not my little guys teeth. I never saw such a young kid love sour stuff like he does. They have just enough sour flavor and they taste like Swedish Fish when the sourness is gone. We tried the jelly beans for Easter and they were just as good.
Nora R.
  These are my all-time favorite snack at the movies I love the sweetness I mean they are candy and has a lot of sugar but I love them when I go to the movies they're affordable I love the flavor it doesn't come with many in the bag but I love it I recommend this as your must-have at the movies
Julie M.
This candy is so soft and chewy in the center and a sour on the outside. Perfect snack when I feel my sweet tooth coming on 😉 I love that the pack is not too big so I dont feel like I am overindulging 😉😉 #yum #candy #snack #soursnack #moviesnack
Idania S.
El principal ingrediente es jarabe de maíz de alta fructuosa, mismo que no es recomendado para el consumo e niños por su alto valor calórico, contiene colores artificiales y la cantidad de azúcar en este paquetito supera la cantidad recomendada de azúcar para un adulto en un día. definitivamente no es un producto que volvería comprar
Ashley J.
The sour patch peach are my favorite along with the watermelon. They are just sour enough but not overwhelming. The price is good for the amount of candy you get. I love that these last much longer than a typical candy bar or even a bag of candy such as skittles or m&ms.
Jaden R.
Sour Patch is probably one of my favorites. The one thing I do not like about it, is that if you eat a lot of it, it leaves your mouth and a bad place. The sourness makes your mouth hurt to where you have to stop eating them. I love the price and I would totally recommend to others.
Emily P.
Chicopee, MA
Omg where can I get these!?!
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
How sour are these ? My sister loves these but ah i cant with too sour
Dayna D.
Which is your favorite flavor?
Tara E.
Do they sell these in stores or only online?
Amber C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I want to try these I tried the watermelon ones and loved them and I want to try these ones but I can't seem to find them anywhere, does anyone know where to get them at?