Sour Patch Peach Candy uploaded by Khariane G.
  • Sour Patch Peach Candy Peaches 2 oz; 56 g
  • Sour Patch Peach Candy Boxes Soft Chewy Sour Then Sweet Box
  • Sour Patch Peach Candy Bag

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Sour Patch Peach Candy

Start your review of Sour Patch Peach Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Sour patch kids have alwasy and will always be my favorite candy so when i found out they had peach i had to find it, sadly i couldn't find it in stores so i had to order it on amazon, by that time they were all melted together" in 2 reviews
  • "I love sour patch so much I take it with me everywhere especially to the movie theater and when I'm watching movies at home" in 1 review
  • "just the right amount of peach taste with sweet and sour." in 1 review
Nicole S.
Columbia, SC
I am never able to find these ANYWHERE, so when I do, I grab as many bags and I can carry. These have so much more peach flavor than peach rings and the sour kick is absolutely perfect with the sweet peach flavor.
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great. I’d say these are better then the sour patch strawberry’s but doesn’t beat the sour patch watermelon. They can be expensive but go on sale pretty often so look out for the sales. But worth the money and doesn’t really compare to anything on the market.
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
These are my favorite of the sour patch family of candy. Unfortunately I have not been able to find them in my town ( I moved away and came back). I live gummies, but there aren't many that are vegetarian friendly - these are.
Juliana G.
Sacramento, CA
All of the sour patch candy are my favorites in General I love all types of gummy candies those are the best. You can find these anywhere to be completely honest and they are not expensive at all
Amanda H.
Greenville, MO
One of my favorite gummy candies, with a lovely peach flavor! They're not too sour, just a kick really, and they're vegan! Probably my favorite flavor of the Sour Patch gummies! Sour Patch Peach Candy
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are yummy but I don’t like the green yellow or orange ones so that really limits it to blue and red haha. A little too soft and chewy for me. I’d prefer them a bit more firm.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,381 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I hated these for the longest time, then out of nowhere I started liking them! It’s funny how that works! 😂 these are pretty good though! I would recommend them if you like sweet, sour candy!
kennedyharris😘 H.
Huntington
Purchased at: Walmart
A very delicious candy, and a great price. If you are looking for a great chewy snack this is for you! I would eat this maybe a few times a month. It’s a great value. And would definitely repurchase.
Xochilt F.
These are new but the first time I tried these I was these are totally my second favorite it’s a pretty big bag for a 1.It has a good flavor peach I truly recommend these candy to y’all you will fall in love with these.
Thalia N.
I never had Sour Patch Kids as a kid but I have tried them just recently. They are actually really good. Their advertisements on television are pretty accurate; first they're sour and then they're sweet. However, I can say that one thing I love about this candy is that it's not too sweet. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth or leftover sticky pieces in your teeth, which are all hard characteristics to find in a gummy like candy these days. Just be careful if you have braces!
Emily P.
Chicopee, MA
Omg where can I get these!?!
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
Tara E.
Do they sell these in stores or only online?
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
Are these new? I've never seen them. I love sour patch kids and would love to try these but I've never seen them to buy them :( Help?