Sour Patch Kids Tropical Soft & Chewy Candy 1.9 lb. Pouch uploaded by Bhawna P.

BY SOUR PATCH

Surfin' Crew!• Passion fruit.• Tropical twist.• Pineapple.• Paradise punch. see more...

Archadianangel G.
Nampa, ID
Addicting and hard to stop eating they are my favorite sour candy. They are cheap and easy to pick up will buy all the time
Bhawna P.
Atlanta, GA
This sour patches are so good and they taste so amazing, whenever i want to waken up my taste buds i always have them ..
Savannah m.
pittsburgh
Sour patch kids are my favorite candy!! The tropical flavor brings a new twist to an old favorite, they’re just so good!
Courtney O.
Jenks, OK
The tropicals are my favorites next to the extreme. I dint eat much candy but when I do these are general what I go for.
reese H.
Falkville
By far my fave flavors always pick up a box while at the store as a treat I love all the tropical flavors and fun colors
Malissa G.
Bellflower, CA
I love sour candy in general but these sour patch tropical kids are some of my top favorites super sour and delicious!
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not Tje biggest fan for these new flavors... they leave a weird sensation in your mouth and not so good after taste
Ann Marie C.
Anderson
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like most of these but I didn't like the pina colada kind or whatever the whites one are. They didn't taste right
Michelle P.
This candy super good is sour and sweet at the same time.You want to eat over and over again. is good that candy
Yazuny d.
Schenectady , NY
The best sour candy in the world not just for my children but for me too. I pick these over any other sour candy.