Sour Patch Kids Tropical Soft & Chewy Candy 1.9 lb. Pouch uploaded by Bhawna P.

BY SOUR PATCH

Surfin' Crew!• Passion fruit.• Tropical twist.• Pineapple.• Paradise punch. see more...

Megan T.
I love sour patch kids! The tropical flavor is just an added bonus for an already great snack. I even got my neice addicted to them!
Elisha F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
So sweet and sour. Good if u have a sweet tooth, one of m favorite candies. Love the travel bag too because u can take it anywhere
Danielle B.
Greenfield, IN
I love sour patch kids but this flavor was gross! The tropical twist wasn’t what I expected. I only bought it once and never again.
Brittany B.
Ravenna, OH
Love all sourpatch flavors. They're an awesome roadtrip snack and busy shift snack at work. You can find them just about anywhere
Courtney B.
I've only tried these once because the flavors arent the greatest. They're all a little odd and leave kind of a funky aftertaste.
Dayshwanda A.
Maple Heights, OH
I wasn’t a fan of the tropical kind. I think I’m a stickler to the original flavors. But the kids at work did seem to enjoy them.
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good try on a different flavor on sour patch kids. I still love the original though. But I like these and would eat them again
Kristen P.
They have a citrus taste and and semi-sour. I luke them, but when I eat them I mostly taste pineapple and not any other flavors
Amanda T.
Leland, NC
I love sour patch kids in flavor peach. Peach flavor products are my favorite flavor. My nephews fav candy is sour patch kids
Vellexia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love sour patch kids!!! The best combinations of sweet and sour the sour isn't too much and the sweet is perfect