Sour Patch Kids Tropical Soft & Chewy Candy 1.9 lb. Pouch uploaded by Bhawna P.

BY SOUR PATCH

Surfin' Crew!• Passion fruit.• Tropical twist.• Pineapple.• Paradise punch. see more...

Catie S.
Liverpool, NY
Who doesn’t love sour patch kids? Sour then sweet. Not too chewy or sticky. You can get a decent size bag at Walmart for a pretty decent price.
alexandra b.
These are so good, every girl on my cheer team asks for some whenever I pull them out of my bad to eat. Defiantly a sour treat. 10:10 recommend
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
Only liked about 2 flavors. They destroy my tongue too fast and get stuck in my teeth. I'm sure the candy is fine but it's just not my style.
Crystal F.
Sault S Marie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My sons had these and loved them . I never been one much for sour things . But tryed one and they were actually really good . Great product.
•☀️• C.
Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the worst candies I have every tasted. Every flavor is gross. There not one flavor I can say I good they don’t even taste tropical
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really sour and really chewy but the good chewy different sour flavors some are good and some are nasty sometimes it gets stuck on my teeth
itzel R.
Annapolis , MD
These will never get old! I love sour candies and this for sure is my favorite snack. And if you love sour candies I highly recommend this
Lisa J.
Now these are a once in a while snack because they take over my soul . My eyes start squinting an my lips pucker up. But they're delicious.
Alisha C.
Sour Patch Kids Tropical Candy 8 oz. Bag

Is about time they came out with new flavors! Amazing taste to every sour patch candy
Megan T.
I love sour patch kids! The tropical flavor is just an added bonus for an already great snack. I even got my neice addicted to them!