Sour Patch Kids Tropical Soft & Chewy Candy 1.9 lb. Pouch uploaded by Bhawna P.

BY SOUR PATCH

Surfin' Crew!• Passion fruit.• Tropical twist.• Pineapple.• Paradise punch. see more...

Destynee M.
Longview, TX
If you love sour candy you'll definitely love sour patch kids ! Very great value. I purchased from Walmart for about 2 dollars! Very good flavor!!! And I definitely recommend this to others! Great candy!!!
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
Not a big fan of these flavors unfortunately😕 they weren’t sour at all it was more of a tangy taste! They weren’t all that expensive but they just didn’t live up to the original flavors of sour patch.
MaKayla Y.
Gonzales
My aunt bought some of these one day, and i figured I'd give em a try! I like these so much better than the original ones. They taste sooo yummy! All the great tropical flavors are sooo good!
Melissa A.
los angeles
Best sour patch ever! Personally I love fruity candy and this definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I bought mine at the 99 cent store and it might just be one of my favorite candies. Recommend
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
I put one sour patch in my mouth and remembered that I'm not the sour candy loving child I used to be! Lol but after you get past the sour, the sweet is soothing and yummy lol
Solange T.
Brockton, MA
I love sour patch kids. the mixture of sweet and sour is just perfect. I love sour and sweet candy. once I starting eating this I must finish the bag. it is addiction to me.
Kaylee U.
Brandon , FL
Sour patch kids are my favorite candy and I was so excited when I saw that they have been making all new kinds of flavors and types lately. These were delicious!
Angelica C.
Victoria , TX
Bought them during the summer and literally ate so many that the roof of my mouth felt as it had been burnt off. Not a bad note but more of a sign that I was hooked. Flavors are not lacking in any form. Recommend everyone to get a hold of them and possibly start a stash like I did. Lol. But amazing candy none the less.
Julia S.
Columbus , GA
I love sour patch products. The best ones are the tropical ones! When I’m looking for a little snack I just pick them up at my local store and eat them. The are a great price. I always share them with people and they love them too.
Jordann L.
These are so addicting! And they taste wonderful the only thing I can say bad about it is that they tear up the roof of your mouth if you eat too many. Otherwise they're really good.