BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Kids come in single packs for individual snacking and bulk packages that are ideal for sharing. Get some for your next movie night, or just for a fun sour, then sweet treat for you, your family and friends.Sour Patch Kids are Sour, then Sweet, then Gone. see more...

Diane L.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this my favorite candy ever? No, but I do enjoy the sour then sweet flavor of these sour patch kids. Sour patch continually puts out good candy flavors and this variety is not different. I love anything pineapple flavored so those are my favorite in this variety. If you like sour patch candies and you like tropical flavors than I think you'll like these.
Charlotte H.
Columbia
I love this candy for two reasons. 1. I love how sour it is to start, but then turns sweet! It’s a fun twist to candy. 2. The flavors are unique and I can’t find them anywhere else! Sometimes I crave these candies just because of the flavor!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Tropical Candy 3.5 oz. Bag more...
This was so delicious. I got them at a movie theater recently. They are addictive!! I’m not a huge candy fan, but I love these. I want to buy a big bag. It’s cheaper in stores than the theater. I definitely recommend it for any candy lover!
Veronica M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Tropical Candy 5 oz. Bag more...
Theses are great for a quick sweet snack on the go. The taste is different from the original one's but they're great. I personally didn't like the pineapple one's so picked them all out, I was obsessed with the red ones "paradise punch" .
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are awesome! I like them mostly because they are way more sour than regular flavored sour patch kids. I don't know how they cram so much sour into a gummy, but I love it. The only downside is some of them have inconsistent textures and are tougher than others. Not sure why. Still 5 stars. One of my favorite candies.
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
If you like sour tasting candy then these babies are for you. These pack a punch that will keep you reaching for more because they have that perfect balance of sweet and sour. Not to much where it's not enjoyable
Kat c.
I love these the sour then sweet after taste is great. I just eat so much every time i end up getting those micro cuts on my tounge from the sour crystals. That’s the only part i hate about eating these but they are good
Morgan L.
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Tropical Candy 5 oz. Bag more...
Sour patch kids are my favorite type of candy. It is the best candy of this type. I don’t eat candy very often but when I do I choose this brand. They have a good flavor and are worth buying again.
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
These tropical sour patch kids have a new taste to them. They're good but they hurt your mouth after eating so many of them due to the sour sugar that's on top of them. The only one I don't like from the variety is the pineapple it doesn't taste very good. Other than that I recommend the product they're pretty tasty and it's something different.
Brianna B.
Summerville
Review for: Sour Patch Kids Tropical Candy 3.5 oz. Bag more...
These are insanely good. I could eat a whole bag of them at once if I’m not careful. I need to constantly remind myself that I’m no longer a child and I should care for my teeth. 😆
Caroline R.
What is the best flavor in the bag?
Desi F.
Where do you fin these sour patch kids? I looked at walmart and target and still cannot find these! If anyone has any idea where to find these please let me know!
Brittany  T.
Omg where in the heck can i get these?
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
How long have these been out? Where is the best place to find them?
Makenzie H.
I have yet to find these anywhere! Can someone please tell me where I can try them? I LOVE all of the other flavors!