BY SOUR PATCH

Sydney and Krista M.
Midland, MI
Sour patch kids strike the perfect balance between sweet and sour! The outer sour sugar crystals make you pucker at first, but that quickly subsided and is replaced with the sweet gummy insides. These can be a bit messy but that’s the only downside!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We can’t go a whole shopping trip without throwing some sort of candy in our basket. This is one of our favorites, it never lasts long in our house. There’s almost always a sale and they’re so addicting.
Shannon O.
Spanish Fort, AL
My mouth is watering writing this review but who just overall doesn't enjoy sour patch kids?! No matter what they do...except the tropical adventure flavored ones, everyone likes them. It's a good price and it definitely throws me off but at least I don't have to go searching through the bag just for the red and blue ones. I will be tricked!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Theses were fun to snack on! Same great taste! Just a trick when You think a color will taste but it’s the opposite. Still the same yummy candy ! My daughter loves them
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
OH my mouth is watering just thinking about these guys! Sour Patch Kids are always cheap (you can find packs for under $1) and they are sweet and sour and yummy! I don't usually love gummies, but these aren't very chewy and I enjoy them! They can be found at any grocery store or movie theater, usually!
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
Me and my nephew absolutely love these things! The surprise element of not knowing what you will get makes the experience very fun! We get these all time! If you like gummy candies with a lot of flavor and some fun try these out! I definitely plan to repurchase again soon.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom bought these around Halloween time and I was so confused when I first ate them because they tasted so different. Then I realized that is what they are supposed to to haha. I really like the flavors and not knowing what the flavor will be. Pretty cool.
Cj B.
This is a really great candy for those who don't have a traditional sweet tooth.  They are fairly inexpensive but this kind is hard to find.  The taste reminds me of childhood, but it gets more sour the longer it is exposed to open air.  I recommend
Avril J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like sour patch but get tired of it really fast. I would love if it was less sweet and more sour. I also wish it would burst more with flavor. I love candy and would like to keep sour patch on my list of top 5 movie treats.