BY SOUR PATCH #1 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
These treat sized packs were a hit for Valentine's Day - love that they mix it up between Sour Patch and Swedish Fish because everyone is happy with one of the two (if not both)!
Alicia R.
Danville, KY
This is addictive! The sour punch to this candy is amazing and once the sweet kicks in it's hard to resist taking another bite. You'll eat the whole bag of you're not careful.
Jessica M.
Flushing, NY
I wish I could give this a million stars! Sour Patch Watermelons are my absolute favorite candy ever. Once I buy a package I immediately finish the whole thing. Sour Patch are the best candy ever and I recommend them to everyone!!!
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
I was not aware of the fact that they made watermelon sour patch kids until my friend bought some at the movies and I asked if I could try some and now I'm obsessed.
Kay G.
Mount Rainier, MD
Sour Patch Kids and Sour Patch Watermelon Candy Variety Pack combined the best of both worlds!! These sour candies are delicious and give your taste buds the punch they need! When you can't decide which candy to purchase..just get them both in the variety pack! Everyone loves the classic original Sour Patch Kids flavor that are sour then sweet, but the watermelon flavor gives your taste buds a little extra flavor with the suttle refreshing watermelon flavored sour candies. I love them both and usually can't decide between the two..and now I don't have to with the Sour Patch Kids and Sour Oatch Watermelon Candy Variety Pack!
Heather S.
Kettering, OH
Absolutely love sour patch kids. My sweet tooth weakness for sure. Very good flavor and even though they are a chewy candy no problems with sticking to my teeth.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
I think the watermelon Sour Patch Kids are the best. I would repurchase over and over and over again. They are my weakness! First they're sour, then they're sweet.
Patricia S.
Torrance, CA
Honestly all sour patch candies are good but I specifically enjoy the watermelon because it has more sweetness than the sourness. This variety pack is perfect it offers the watermelon and the regular.
Lauren K.
Horsham, PA
These are my favorite when I am craving something sound and sweet. They are reasonably priced. I like these better then the store brand. I buy these at Walmart or Target. Yes I would recommend these.
Shae S.
This Candy is Amazing...😍

It doesn't really last that long in my household because my family and I eat it all so quickly. it's the number one Candy that we always get as well as the fact that there are varieties of flavor to Sour Patch Kids. If I was to give this Candy a number from one to ten it would be a 10 👍 I have no bad comments for Sour Patches
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔