BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Star patch kids in watermelon are so wonderful. They're very yummy as a dessert after meals. I buy these at Walgreens. They are pretty reasonable. Super reasonable. I would defo recommend. I love these.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour candy is my favorite!! So this was like one of the best packs of candy I could ever buy. I say it’s for my nephews and nieces but that’s a total lie. I get it at Walmart and it’s super cheap there!
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
I always have to have a pack of these when I'm at the movie theatre, a movie isn't has good without them . Amazing flavor and not too sour! Very affordable and you can find them almost any where !
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They’re ok. But my husband and my 12 year old daughter absolutely love these. I can’t eat them without flinching. Now my family.....opposite lol. But they do taste good despite being super sour.
Rochelle L.
Skokie, IL
These are two of my favorite flavors of the sour patch kids! I love watermelon and the original. These are so tart when you put them in your mouth and then they're sweet! I would definitely repurchase these.
Shanda H.
This is a movie time staple. These are the best sour patch variety in my opinion. They're sweet, and delicious: the flavor is a subtle watermelon dance in your mouth! I would repurchase!
Morgan g.
These arE perfect for snacking! I love the packaging it keeps the sour patch from drying out. And the watermelon ones are my absolute favorite! So good. They are worth the price for sure
Courtney T.
When I have a sweet tooth I love sour patch kids and the watermelon ines are my favorite. They don't have the super sourness like the kids. Just a few of these and I'm good to go!
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Such a delicious must have during a movie outing or a trip to the ball park. Flavor is clearly "fake" but it's candy for crying out loud not health food ;) Not overly sour either
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
I really like Sour Patch Kids, for a few reasons, but the top thing for me is that it's self limiting-- you only feel like you can eat so much before your tongue starts to burn from the acid in the candy. I mean this in the best possible way. I have NO self control when it comes to candy, so I really need something to help me out and convince me to stop eating when I should lol. In addition to being great for that, it's so yummy and really more sweet than sour. Watermelon is my absolute favorite. Affordable, too. All in all, great candy!
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔