BY SOUR PATCH #1 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Diamond C.
Germantown, MD
My favorite candies to snack on. First they're sour then they're sweet just like the commercial says.
erika d.
Antioch, CA
My go to snack. perfect for kids too. and taste great. i get them each time i go tot the supermarket.
Tina J.
Roebuck, SC
My kids love these. I feel like one flavor in a pack is kind of redundant though. I enjoy a variety.
Kayla C.
These watermelon sour candies always remind me of road trips. They are a great sweet and sour snack!
Aeryn H.
Partlow, VA
Watermelon sour patch kids are heaven. Sour mixed with sweet. Really lite with the watermelon flavor.
Chell T.
Magalia , Ca
My kids love these. The convenience of the small packs are perfect for lunches or a snack on the run.
Leigh O.
This is my families go to snack when we go to the movies! the perfect amount of sour and sweet!!!!!!!
Liz L.
Lakewood, WA
I have loved sour patch kids since i was little. Now i have my little kids enjoying them :) So yummy!
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
This is a great pack for parties or for throwing in a kids lunch box. Good variety and serving sizes
Sophia C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Omg they are so good! Best thing in the planet! And the sharp is cute too. But the flavor is the best
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Aaliyah A.
Are these tasty?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
Do these have gelatin in them? If so what kind?