BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Sour Patch Watermelon are the best candies on the planet. They're just enough sour to give a little bit of a puckering jolt but not enough to burn. Then they become sweet like any other gummy. I love them plus they're usually pretty inexpensive
Marissa N.
Portland , OR
I pretty much have some of these on me at all time. They taste just like watermelon and aren't too sour that you can't handle it. Great value, the value pack lasts awhile. This is my go to gummy candy. I've actually gotten others hooked on these.
Katie T.
These two flavors are the best sour patch! These are not very healthy, but they taste amazing. The small bags help you to only have a few at a time. They are pretty cheap and definitely worth it. They last awhile and they are super delicious!!!!
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour patch kids candy have been my favorite growing up. I love sour candy, and the sourness of these are perfect. I get these all the time because they are an affordable snack.
Chloe H.
Thomasville, NC
I am not the biggest fan of sour candies but I absolutely love sour patch watermelons. It's not over poweringly sour and not too sweet. It has a great flavor. They are cheap to buy normally like a dollar a bag. I get this candy very often.
Brianna M.
The sour patch watermelon candy is my favorite. I love the red sour patch kids. It's kind of weird that the watermelon is my favorite because I don't really watermelon but the candy is so good. I always buy 2 bags whenever I go to the store.
Angelina B.
Sylvania
The sour patch kid watermelon candies were my pregnancy craving. The flavor is awesome. They are not too sour that if you eat too many your mouth becomes sore like other sour candies. I would highly recommend defiantly worthy of purchasing.
Lily C.
These are my absolute favorite sour patch candies. They are great for a snack or a movie theatre treat. All but sour, the sugar surrounding the candy makes this treat irresistible. I always want more of this candy and can never put it down!
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
The watermelon are always soft and chewy. Sour on the outside but once you bite in they are very sweet. The kids are the classic. They are smaller so the sour/sweet ratio is more balanced. Choose these if you prefer more sour candies.
Alice U.
I love eating Sour Patch kids but as you know if you eat too much you get roughness on the roof of your mouth. I thought it would be a good idea buying a snack packs so I would eat less. I love having the variety pack with watermelon.
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔