BY SOUR PATCH #1 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Valerie H.
Montclair, CA
This candy is the best gummy candy ever! If you love sweets/ sours you'd love this! I can eat these all day!
Jessica M.
Fontana, CA
One of my favorite candies, really soft and not sticky like other gimmie candies and they are actually vegan
Kelsey C.
Knoxville
The best sour patch kid. I know they aren't good for me, but they satisfy the child within me, so who cares.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
Sour patch kids are absolutely amazing. I tried the watermelon ones and fell in love with them on first bite
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love sour patch kids... and the watermelon flavor is the best kind!!! Fill up my halloween bucket please!!
Rachel S.
Love the watermelon taste, surprisingly juicy but not as sour as I wish they would be. A cheap and good candy
Adrienne B.
These are amazing! So yummy and just enough sweet and sour mixture! My kids and my husband love them as well
Brandi P.
The watermelon are the absolute best sour and sweet taste! So incredibly Good and my favorite at the movies.
Bree B.
This candy is so good! It's a great go-to snack! And also great to give to your friends or at a kids party!!
Katherine B.
I love these things! Great for goodie bags and they taste so amazing! I love these for a late night snack :)
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Aaliyah A.
Are these tasty?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
Do these have gelatin in them? If so what kind?