BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This would be an excellent thing to give out at a kids party or something in that nature. These candies are yummy.
Jennifer M.
I love getting these because you get 2 different kind which both our my fav. flavors especially the watermelon!!!!
Rae N.
Sour candies are awesome and these are delicious. I've liked these since I was a kid and they're still delicious.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ
Sour patch is my favorite candy! i like watermelon ones better than the regular ones but they are both deliciouss
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour patch candies are so good! I love buying these since it’s packaged into smaller portions! Super affordable!
Carly M.
The sour patch watermelon candies are my absolute favorite. A sour start with a perfect sweet watermelon ending.
Kelsie G.
Murchison, TX
I love sour patch watermelon the sweet and sour taste is the best they taste like a chewy sugary watermelon candy
ann p.
I enjoy sour patch kids and watermelon. I love sweet and sour candies, although they may get stuck in your teeth!
Tatiana H.
I love the watermelon flavor! It has to be my favorite candy ever. It's so yummy, I would recommend it to anyone
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
Love sour path watermelons! Watermelon is one of my favorite sour candy flavors. Definitely a great movie snack!
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔