BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Yvonne R.
Bakersfield, CA
Love the watermelon flavor very delicious great size for sharing bite sized candy not overwhelming watermelon flavor
Nina C.
I love these at movies! They're the perfect combo of sweet and sour and don't have that yucky fake flavor aftertaste.
shelby v.
Hewitt, NJ
My favorite is the watermelon type, great taste and actually sour and keeps its taste the whole time. Not wax tasting
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I like these better than the regular ones. Im not a watermelon girl but these are goos good and addicting! I love it.
Monica F.
This variety pack is great. Comes with regular Sour Patch Kids and the Sour Patch Watermelon, which are my favorite.
Kim D.
Brockton
My favorite sweet and sour candy they hit the nail on the head when they made these! Leaves you wanting more and more
kayla w.
Moline, IL
I live sour patch kids they are one of my favorite cadies haha first they're sour then they're sweet Lil I love them
Sara H.
Fort Worth, TX
Most eaten goody in our home! Definitely a staple in our pantry. Give these as gifts as often as possible! Yummy!!!
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This would be an excellent thing to give out at a kids party or something in that nature. These candies are yummy.
Brittany B.
My favorite product ever I love it so much and I highly recommended it for anyone who is looking it's a must have ♡
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔