BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Lisa A.
These are a great treat for the children and adults. They are sour and then sweet. Purchased for my child's school party.
Patti D.
I have enjoyed the sour patch watermelon gummy candies right along with my husband and my children. What's not to love!!
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These are really Good! I love the taste and the texture. I also love the size of the packages. I think they are perfect.
Vanessa A.
South Holland, IL
Usually will only eat the watermelon Sour Patches. I usually buy the two pound bag had my job when I'm craving for them.
Kinda C.
I love the snack size! It's a great little treat for the kiddos of even us adults when we need something sweet and sour!
themulattopanda_511 P.
Bancroft
Great for kid parties and things like that. They are very good and inexpensive. I like them very much and recommend them.
Skylar K.
Sour patch kids watermelon taste like real watermelon. They are sour for about 10 seconds and then they turn super sweet!
Emma M.
Fresno, CA
Mmmmmmmmmm sooo yummy in my tummy 😻 sour patch kids of any shape/flavor are my absolute favorite candies! Sour n sweet 😜
Karina S.
Melbourne, FL
I’m not a big fan of candy but this watermelon sour patch is so good! Not too sweet and it has a special taste! Must try!
Alyvia A.
Saugatuck, MI
Sour Patch Kids watermelon candies that SO good!! They're my favorite candy for going to the movies, always a must have!
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔