BY SOUR PATCH #1 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Becca W.
Puyallup, WA
Watermelon Sour Patch are the best sour patch there is. They aren't too sweet and are a nice snack to have with you. I recommend!!
Valerie G.
Really love these candies. I like thr sweet and sour. I don't like they tend to stick to my teeth. My favorites are the watermelon
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC
I always buy this particular bag near Halloween because if there are any left I get to eat them! They are yummy and perfectly sour!
Christina B.
Lancaster, CA
Sour ...both me and my children love them. used them for our movie themed birthday party and they were a hit with all party goers.
Elizabeth J.
Wasn't sold on this at first, but growing to like them a lot. always iffy on artificial watermelon flavor but this is pretty good
Demi l.
Anaheim
This candy is so good. I love sweets so just having iy nicely packaged on the go is nice. I could eat this every week if I could
Ntia C.
A favorite at my house. Although I don't buy many candies this is one of a few I bring home. Used it as a stocking stuffer too :)
Erika G.
Frisco, TX
I love these , plus they make cute decoration to fill up candy jars! may not ve healthy but a few now an then doesn't hurt anyone
Genna W.
Classic sour patch are great, but the watermelon flavor is a top seller! Sour and sweet, then gone.. so you'll have to buy more!
Amber V.
Maspeth , NY
I am a teacher. I bought these for my students as prizes and they love them. I like how they stay good for a good length of time.
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Aaliyah A.
Are these tasty?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
Do these have gelatin in them? If so what kind?