BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Rebecca P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids absolutely love these sour patch kids. They are sour and sweet and they can't get enough! When we go shopping if they are good, they choose this as their treat to share. I love how it comes in so many different sizes, since if I got the big bag my kids would eat it all. Very good treat!
Samira W.
Silver Spring, MD
I freaking love sour patch watermelon. I really like how it came in a variety pack and its not really expensive. Its one of my favorite candies to eat and safeway is close buy my school so that is usually where i get it from. I would recommend it if you like sour things and watermelon!
Krysta S.
The watermelon sour patch kids are my favorite. I always have to make sure I have to have someone else to eat them with me though, because they are so addicting! I could eat these all day and be happy.
liz O.
This candy is making my mouth water as I write this, it has a sour but sweet taste to it . I don't eat it often though just once in awhile. You can find it anywhere your local store or gas stations & they're not expensive at allSour Patch Watermelon
Cristie G.
This made my child so happy to pass out to his friends on Valentines Day. In our house we love sour snacks and this is one of our fave! As a mother im happy there is 40 so i dont have to buy 2 bags lol. Therebis a olace big enough to write his name so that makes me happy!
Jackie G.
Houston , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this candy is so good!! i personally love sour candy so this satisfies my sweet tooth. it's nice and gooey, my mouth waters just as i type this. it's just really good. i would definitely recommend this candy to everyone. it's one of my favorite sweets to eat.
Jessica F.
These are honestly the best go-to snack out there. It is definitely good value for the price it sells for. The watermelon is the absolute best flavor out there. This candy knocks all other sour candies out the park. I will never stop buying this product.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
Delicious and I just love eating them!! They're so good!!! I've always liked sour patch kids. I have never gotten tired of it but maybe that's because I don't eat it all the time but it's a good treat once In a while when I'm feeling something sour and sweet
Paulina F.
San luis, AZ
this are my favorite candy and gummies of all time. perfect watermelon flavor and its just so tasty in the summer! i usually get them at walmart and i consider the price really good for the quality and taste of the candy. all my friends love them.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I want a fruity snack, I usually prefer Sour Patch. Especially the watermelon flavor! These gummies are the perfect balance of sweet and sour. I usually grab a small bag from Dollar General but the variety is probably more available at a larger grocery store.
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔