BY SOUR PATCH #1 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Pada T.
The watermelon sour patches are the best out of all their candies!! They even have a 1.9 lbs bag full of watermelon sour patches just for $4!!
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
I don't like sour patch kids like at all I think they're disgusting if I didn't have to give this at least one star I wouldn't be giving it one
Samantha H.
Sour patch kids are really good. They aren't very sour and have really yummy flavors. They are one of my favorite candies and a hit everywhere.
Alexander M.
valley stream, NY
These are one of my go to snack's whenever I head to the movies. I enjoy the regular sour patch kids but the watermelon variety is my favorite.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I just love sour patch in general but this watermelon one is my favorite! Sour Patch Kids & Sour Patch Watermelon Candy Variety Pack
Breann F.
Perfect for parties or gift bags! Stays fresh doesn't dry out because they're individually wrapped. Same amazing great taste as the big bags!
Mary D.
These are my most favorite of the Sour Patch Kids variety! The sourness is immediately gone and replaced by the sweetness of the watermelon!
Elsa M.
Favorite! I am in love with the watermelon! tastes amazing, it hits my sweet tooth perfectly. sour patch is amazing with the sour then sweet.
Felisha O.
Perfect to hand out to the kids for Valentines Day. The sourerness is just what those kids need and they love the funny faces it gives them.
Kirstin M.
Great for Halloween candy for trick or treaters! I love these individual packs- but I like being able to eat as much as I want anytime too
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Aaliyah A.
Are these tasty?
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
Do these have gelatin in them? If so what kind?