BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Monique K.
El Cajon, CA
I love anything even remotely sour and these are perfect for me. They are the perfect combination of sweet, chewy, and sour. Highly recommend
Carisa S.
My favorite candy by far. The flavor isn't very sweet so I can accidentally;) eat a whole bag of these. They are also just the right amount of sour
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
I enjoy these so much. The sour punch at the start is just right and the sweetness after is perfect an goey but firm. I love the watermelon flavor.
Mariah M.
Sour patch watermelon is my absolute favorite candy. I was told I would have to give them up when I got braces however I can't resist them still.
Rukesa W.
My whole family loves this candy we always buy the huge massive bags. they are great for snacking when your home with the family watching movies
alynthia a.
Germantown, MD
My go to when I need a candy fix. This has helped me through many a cram sessions. Caution you can stop until the bag is empty....it's addicting
Cassidi M.
West Covina, CA
These are my favorite candies! Just sour enough and not too sweet. I buy them regularly and there is nothing better. They are consistently great!
Zoey P.
These are a great package and you can just grab one if you have a sweet tooth in the middle of the day. Great product. Loved it. Very affordable.
Natalie D.
Pasadena, CA
I love how they have these at the movies!! My boyfriend always gets them for me lol cuz their so delicious I have a sweet tooth for these anytime
Nicole R.
Culpeper , VA
Out of all the sour patch kinds the watermelon is my favorite!! Always buy it when I go get candies at stores or movies!! Always have to have it
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔