BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Maria M.
Clifton, NJ
I'm a sour patch kid fanatic!!!! Well anything sour I love but spk and watermelon are my fave. Sour then sweet and you can't go wrong with this variety pack!!
april l.
Dryden , VA
I want something sour then sour patch kids are my go to but only the watermelon ones the others don't seem to have as strong flavor as the watermelon ones do
Maria S.
San Diego , CA
I love sour patch kids, gotta satisfy that sweet tooth! obviously i recommned candy! just don't eat too much since I'm sure we all loathe the dentist office!
laurenoliver2
Amherst
Sour patch are an awesome non-chocolate candy. They cover my sweet and sour fix all in one. I especially love the watermelon sour patch, they're my favorite!
Cassandra N.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love..so yummy and tasty. I'm always buying these. I've tried many different flavors. You can purchase these candy's almost anywhere for a cheap price.
Johanne U.
Ocala, FL
I can't get enough of these. Has to be one of my favorite candy selections. I recommend these to anyone. Sour sweet gummy flavored with watermelon, so good.
Treva P.
Sellersville, PA
I don't usually like watermelon candy, but these are to good to put down!! We stop at the store anytime we are headed to the movies, these are a must have!
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
I love these things. And I know that they'll be a hit with all the kiddos coming to our house for Halloween. I can't wait to see the smiles on their faces!
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Probably my favorite "juicy" candy. the watermelon ones are the absolute best flavor ever! the regular sour patch are tasty as well. both at a good price.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best variety pack . It is small because kids don't need a little of candy (tons of sugar ) ND they are shaped so cute. These are just so great
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔