BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Yvonne G.
San Antonio, TX
These are so good and one of my favorite candies to put in Halloween treat Bags for the kids. Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, and Sour Patch Watermelon Candy Variety Pack
schnael D.
North Miami
Iam so addicted to candy,yall dont understand ,but sour patch its the BEST. It doesnt matter if its the sour or the sweet one ,they bith good ,iam inlove😍😍😍 with this candy
crystal j.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Angie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can’t even tell you how addicted I am to these! I would love to have an endless supply. There are no other candies in this variety that compare! AWESOME flavor and I purchase every time I see them!
Lisbeth H.
Winston, NC
There’s honestly not too much for me to say here. For any sour-lover this is the best snack around. It’s solid. While not all the flavors are uniformly great (I’m looking at you, orange), the candy more than makes up for it with it’s gummy children coated in sugar.

In fact, I think Sour Patch Kids are taken for granted a bit now that there are other ‘extreme’ and sour candies on the scene. The Sour Patch Kids are classically good and don’t mess with the formula. That being said, they did just add a new flavor to the mix– blue.
What can I say about the watermelon flavor like seriously it’s amazing!!! Addicted!!!
Linden W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour patch kids are my personal favorite snack. I bought the big bag like this and it had fun size of the original and also watermelon. The original were delicious... as always! I love them sooo much. The watermelon were.... well....meh. They weren't the best, but they weren't the worst either. I passed them along to the kids that come over. They loved them. Just not for me. I will stick with the original. They're just soo delicious.
Tracy G.
Sour Patch is my favorite candy. I don't eat candy hardly but everytime I head to the movies, I always buy these! Plus the commercials are stupid & interesting and you can't help to not forget them. Watermelon is my choice flavor. I like the small V-Day bags because of portion control. I can just throw one in my lunch bag as a treat for later.
Daisy V.
Long Beach , CA
I usually gave away the kids candy and I kept the watermelon one . My mom and I shared the candy and we would go through bags . I would eat this at work , eat it in the shower , eat it in bed , eat it with my boyfriend , in the morning . It was that type of candy where you can eat it all day everyday and not get tired of it .
Klara H.
You get the best of both worlds to be honest. These are my favorite type of candy, soo good. Def worth buying it over and over again. I probably eat this every single day, that's how much money I waste on it oops. Someone needs to stop me but it's honestly that good.
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
Sour patch kids are good. If you haven't tried them, you're missing out. Even if you think you don't like sour stuff, these are so sour then sooo sweet. Soft and chewy little guys. What's even better than sour pack kids is watermelon sour patch kids. I don't like watermelon and these are an exception.
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔