BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Watermelon Sour Patch Kids are addicting! You can literally eat these without burning your tongue. They are sweet with a little sour and are a great value. Going to be movies without this snack would be a disaster.
Breanna K.
Adena, OH
I love the watermelon sour patches I'm not a big fan of the variety packs because I only eat the cherry and blue raspberry flavor a and I love how the watermelon is very balanced between sour and sweet
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
I love all Sour Patch kids equally, but the watermelon variety takes the cake. Not too sour, and has a nice watermelon-y refreshing taste. I eat them by the bag.
Jennifer K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'll always like sour candy and this is probably my 2nd favorite. I only discovered the watermelon kind when i started going to the movies with friends in middle school. They're different, you have to enjoy eating one flavor the whole time, but equally as good as the originals
Isabela N.
York, PA
These are my absolute favorite sour patch Candies! I could eat a whole bag and not even care that I pretty much rubbed my tongue off! So delicious. Very worth it. But also very bad for you.... still good though
Hannah T.
Junction City, KS
I love the watermelon sour patch the most! I am usually not a watermelon flavor person but the sour patch makes it so good. When ever I travel I will grab a pack and go. And I love it frozen!
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
So delicious. Watermelon isn't a common candy flavor so I love that these have that flavor. The sour sugar on the outside is really good because the sour flavor doesn't overpower the watermelon flavor.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA
I love sour patch kids. sour patch watermelons are the best. all of my friends love these also. it's a great candy not too sour it gives just the right flavor for my taste buds to go crazy.
Iola B.
Omg! These are so yummy! If you've previously loved other Sour Patch candy, you'll love these! The taste is sweet, exotic, refreshing yet sour (go figure). I'm absolutely addicted to these!
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this watermelon flavor ! I always buy this at the movie theater it's just a staple for me. I like original sour patch as well but the watermelon is a little less sour but enough to satisfy that craving!
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔