BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Tim B.
These little candies are addictive. Good size and flavor probably my favorite of the sour patch brand can't get enough of the watermelons. I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 because sometimes the watermelons are tough to find.
Tony  M.
Sour patch kids are my favorite gummy candy a on the market. Great for snacks and movies. Once in awhile I'll get different can't but this stuff is good. And taste great B.
Turauna P.
Davison, MI
These are my favorite type of gummi candies. The watermelon flavor are wonderful, both sour and then sweet. Not overpoweringly sour or sweet, but the perfect balance.
Alexa K.
Sour patch watermelon are basically my favvvv sour candy. I always eat them whenever I go to the movies. Even sour patch kids are a close second (especially the red ones!) they are tart without being overly sour and just sweet enough!
Kaydie B.
Tampa, FL
These are my absolute favorite gummies. I've gotten my best friend hooked on them too. The flavor is amazing and they have them in the dollar section at target! I would def repurchase them. I bought them at target
Heather M.
manchester
These are amazing I couldn't get enough of them when I was pregnant I'd eat bags and bags. They aren't sour for long before you get to the sweet. It's the perfect combo. I'd buy a bag a week. Sometimes even in bulk.
Ciara B.
Stockton
Omg these are bomb there so delicious I just want to eat them all day but I can't I love all the flavors even the yellow and orange one those are really good to eat I love these candies so so much I just love it
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
I completely love watermelon sour patch kids. I don't normally like sour candy but just biting into these make my mouth explode in the greatest most delicious way
Kaitlyn L.
Granite City, IL
Sour patch kid are the best. The logo is perfect , It doesn't lie. I supper sour then it becomes sort of sweet. These are good candies but just like any other sour candies with the the sour chunks on them it hurts the roof of my mouth. Sour taste :A+ sweet taste:A- hurting my mouth:c+
Kayla A.
One of the best sour candies ever! I love the original and watermelon flavor so much! I've tried lots of candy as a kid but I keep going back to these guys. They are perfectly sweet and sour and delicious!!!!
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔