BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Amanda B.
Grant, FL
These are great to have on hand! Perfect to give out to kids at a birthday party, or as a quick treat to keep in your purse, also great to stash in your desk at work for a mid-day sweet to help make it through the day. Not too sweet, not too sour, just a perfect combo.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Summer's here and Sour Patch Watermelon Candy tastes delicious to my grandkids and other kids. I also know adults who enjoy Sour Patch candies in all varieties. They don't cost much at all. Buy some try it out.
Lindsey S.
I love sour patch kids and sour patch watermelon so this is a great combination. Plus if i buy just a bag of the watermelon sour patch I will eat the whole thing. So this gives me variety and forces me to not eat a whole bag. Good value and taste great! Id repurchase
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Okay, so, my kid likes these a lot. I must admit, that I find the scent of these revolting. It is the most fake watermelon scent ever. It has that same weird scent that watermelon-flavored bubblegum has, too. The regular sour patch kids are pretty good, though. But the watermelon overpowers, not a fan. (But my kid is...so if this is for a kid, they'll probably dig it.)
Esmeralda D.
Abilene, TX
My entire family will devour this candy. We love the
sweet and tart combination of this candy, the price is just right and
watermelon is our absolute favorite! We will continue to purchase this candy,
as long as it is on the market! It is always our go to movie candy!
Gloria W.
Knoxville, IA
This is my favorite candy. What can be said? It's sweet and sour and chewy. I love watermelon flavor and I can eat these without feeling guilty because they're fat free. They're not as expensive as chocolate either. When I get a sweet tooth this is my go to candy.
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
The only candy I eat is sour candy, I buy these a lot when I am at the drug store. he whole family loves them. This bag has 2 kinds and that is a great option for the price. I am cutting back on sugar so these are definitely a treat when I have a cheat day.
Danielle H.
Gilbert, AZ
This large bag is perfect for keeping in the pantry. I love being able to grab a handful while I am relaxing at home. I like to pack ziplocs of these candies and bring them with me to the movies. I always buy the big bags from Walmart. It is repurchase worthy!
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA
The sour patch watermelon candies are probably my favorite candy of all time. I have a full blown addiction to these puppies, they are sooo good! I love the chewy texture, the slight bit of sour, and the intensely yummy watermelon flavor. I buy these in my personal life but also for our little snack station for clients at my company. Everyone loves them!
Kayla K.
Port Richey, FL
I love the mix of the two because the watermelons are my favorite but i also love the kids. Sour patch has been a staple candy in my life since high school and I wouldn't change it for a thing. I would definitely recommend these candies to other people.
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔