BY SOUR PATCH #3 in Candy Variety Packs

Sour. Sweet. Gone. see more...

Barbie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This has been my obsession lately! My mouth waters just thinking of this! I love the watermelon flavored sour patches especially! The best is I can find it anywhere; even the dollar store. The watermelon flavored ones are not that sour which makes them even better.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these for my kids valentines party and card swap at school. They are the soup patch candy they love in individual packs for candy swapping. Good price and I purchased from a big chain store.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I love sour patch kids and I think this candy variety pack is amazing gift stuffers, stocking stuffers and piñata stuffers. My favorite little bag is the watermelon ones ! It has 40 little bags which also could be an amazing little dessert snack for lunch. This product is affordable and delicious.
Laken A.
West Paducah
I'm an absolute candy addict but sour patch kids are my overall favorite. They're a good price for a great quality. Not too sour and not bitter at all. If you're looking for something sour, chewy and not a bland flavor then I highly recommend trying sour patch kids!!
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best sour candies on the market! I like to buy these when it's Halloween so I can give them out to trick or treaters...but really I just like to buy candies that I like so if we don't get enough trick or treaters, I'm left with candy I will enjoy eating hahaha
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Love this candy specially since the make watermelon its a great value nd this is my to go road trip candy. I like how it delivers the sour taste and the sweet just for one of rhose days that u dont even know if u want sweet or sour
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
I love any sour candy. I also love any gummy candy. Those combined?!?! Sugar rush! These were addicting. Sour yet sweet, gummy and addicting. If you want a real experience, try these frozen. They taste the same, but with a cool chill.
Alexandria K.
Watermelon sour patch kids are SOOOO good . Super full of flavor and a delicious watermelon flavor . They’re not overbearing and fake tasting at all. I love these along with the original as well! I always buy them .
Monica W.
These are such a great tasting candy. They aren’t really that sour. They do have a lot of sugar in them so I wouldn’t recommend eating them often. You can find these at Walmart or Target for a fair price.
Andrea H.
Is a review necessary? These bite sized gum treats are perfectly sweet and salty and their texture is on point. Although,I do come across a bag of hard gummies every once in awhile.
Kayla C.
Are these vegan?
Marveya A.
sacramento
Who else’s loves sour patches and what makes this sour
Norah A.
Saudi Arabia , Riyadh
i want to try this so bad 💔💔