Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy Christmas Colors uploaded by Amanda P.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour. Sweet. Gone.® see more...

• Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these ca...3 Answers
  • Are these worth trying?1 Answers
Katrina D.
Adel, GA
These little guys are amazing! But... they leave an aweful “raw” feeling at the top of your mouth. Even just from eating a couple. However, it doesn’t stop my family from eating them.
Naomi P.
Romeoville, IL
My favorite candy. Decent price. Not healthy but I don't care. Enjoy eating paired with Swedish Fish but I do love enjoying then on their own. My favorite candy! Always repurchase.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
This is one of my favorite Christmas candies! The value is great and you can normally buy them for only 1$! They make for a great stocking stuffer or to add to a birthday gift around Christmas time! Will buy again!
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
My mother in law fills our stocking with our favorite candy. Mine happens to be sour patch kids so it never fails to see these chewy sour and sweet candies on Christmas morning.
Michelle K.
South Bend , IN
My kids got these in their Christmas stockings and they love them. The sour taste isn’t too overpowering or uncomfortable. And the sweetness comes in just at the right time.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This was and still is my favorite sour candy! When the packaging says sour it really is sour! These are the perfect mix of sour and sweet. They are always so fresh and good!
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
My kids got these for Christmas and they know give mom all the sour patch kids! Even though I bought them. They are my favorite and I loved the Christmas colors.
Jenna L.
Toms River, NJ
These are my favorite flavors of sour patch kids and I stock up on these during the holidays!! The flavors are addictive and you can't eat just one. I don't eat these frequently, but they are some of my favorite gummy candies. I would recommend and will continue to eat!!
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
It's yummy and soft.. very sour 😨 i am not big fan of soft chewy and sour candies.. but there is evry thing what they promise.. it has different types of Christmas colors..over all it is fun pack
Ashli J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour patch candies in any form are amazing. I love them all and have enjoyed them for years. I think everyone in my family love them. My grandfather who has passed also loved them and he is who introduced me to them. I recommend these in any form and any flavor. Sooo good!
Nicole M.
San pedro sula
Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these candys and i will like to buy them for my little brothers for christmas 👌🏻but i wouldnt give them really sour candys !
Victoria F.