Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy Christmas Colors uploaded by Amanda P.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour. Sweet. Gone.® see more...

• Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these ca...3 Answers
  • Are these worth trying?1 Answers
Yolanda L.
I love sour patch candy. I can sit and eat an entire box of these candies. I love the fact that it's sweet and sour. It's delicious and I love this brand. I like the fact that these candies are affordable and best of all it is delicious. My sister likes them as well.
Kelsey L.
Gladewater, TX
You just can't go wrong with sour patch kids! Feeling like pavlov's dog salivating just looking at the package! Perfect mix of sour and sweet. I like to put them in the freezer for an extra kick. Classic movie candy!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love sour patch kids and my mom always gets these for us in our stockings for Christmas! They are sour and sweet- perfect for the movies, with popcorn and as a snack! I like all varieties and the Christmas ones are included!
Elaine  L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought this last year during Christmas and I LOVE it because the green and red are my favorite flavors. I definitely recommend finding this during the holidays if green and red are your favorites. I wish I had some right now.
Gabbie R.
This is my favorite candy. I love how they are coated in sugar. They are amazing. It does as advertised and starts out being sour and then is sweet. The flavor are sour but the sugar overpowers that flavor towards the end.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Candy and Christmas! My two favorite things. I loved these little guys. We took them to the movies a few days before Christmas and it was so festive and fun! Definitely a good choice for kids or adult Christmas lovers!
Grace U.
I like regular Sour Patch kids but I couldn't find them on this list. I especially like the Christmas bags because the red kids are my favorite by far. I also love the blue ones. I may or may not have a small addiction.
Amanda M.
Arlington, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! It tastes amazing and the flavor makes me want to buy more! I would buy this over 1,000x and the price is affordable which makes it better for me to enjoy. I wouldn't be able to live without this:)
vanessa o.
Hesperia, CA
Sour patch kids are really good they are a bit sour on the outsiide but not too much just the right amount and have a sweet soft gummy on the inside and the christmas colors are briliant
Cora K.
Hillsboro, OR
While I am not a fan of sour candy, my kids and husband are. Santa brought them each a box of these in their stocking. They were all stoked that the box had only red and green candies as that's everyone's favorites.
Nicole M.
San pedro sula
Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these candys and i will like to buy them for my little brothers for christmas 👌🏻but i wouldnt give them really sour candys !
Victoria F.