Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy Christmas Colors uploaded by Amanda P.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour. Sweet. Gone.® see more...

• Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these candys and...3 Answers
  • Are these worth trying?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my favorite Christmas candies! The value is great and you can normally buy them for only 1$! They make for a great stocking stuffer or to add to a birthday gift around Christmas time! Will buy again!
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
These are my favorite sour patch kids. My family always gets me some for birthdays and holidays but Christmas is my favorite when I can get the red and green ones because those are my two favorite ones. They are definitely affordable and I will continue to purchase them.
Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
This candy is sour and it's sweet. I enjoy eating this candy as it satisfies my sweet and sour cravings. I first saw this candy on television where it intrigued me and I wanted to try it. I loved the sour taste on my tongue and then tasting the sweetness of the candy was great.
Yolanda L.
I love sour patch candy. I can sit and eat an entire box of these candies. I love the fact that it's sweet and sour. It's delicious and I love this brand. I like the fact that these candies are affordable and best of all it is delicious. My sister likes them as well.
Jenna L.
These are my favorite flavors of sour patch kids and I stock up on these during the holidays!! The flavors are addictive and you can't eat just one. I don't eat these frequently, but they are some of my favorite gummy candies. I would recommend and will continue to eat!!
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
It's yummy and soft.. very sour 😨 i am not big fan of soft chewy and sour candies.. but there is evry thing what they promise.. it has different types of Christmas colors..over all it is fun pack
Marci F.
Fresno
This is the only gummy candy that my daughter likes. It has a sweet and sour sugar coating on a gummy. The gummies have a different flavor depending on color. This is what my daughter tells me, I don't like gummies or sour personally, but these are 6 year old approved.
Emily J.
Athens, GA
Sour patch kids are one of my favorite candies. I love sour things but not things that are incredibly sour. These are the perfect amount. All of the flavors are great although red and orange are my favorites! Would recommend if you've never tried these. But who hasn't??
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These sour patch in green and red are such a fun Christmas gift for kids or to use for stocking stuffers. I love things that are Christmas themed and go with the fun and joy of the season. These sour patch definitely provide that for Christmas!
Crystal W.
Sour Patch kids are so yummy. I usually get the Watermelon flavor but these were a good choice too! Love the low price as well. I get hear as a treat about once a month. Definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Nicole M.
San pedro sula
Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these candys and i will like to buy them for my little brothers for christmas 👌🏻but i wouldnt give them really sour candys !
Victoria F.