Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy Christmas Colors uploaded by Amanda P.

BY SOUR PATCH

Sour. Sweet. Gone.® see more...

• Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these ca...3 Answers
  • Are these worth trying?1 Answers
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
I love sour candy so much so of course i love sour patch kids!! This candy is perfect if you like sour candy but dont want something that is going to make you pucker up! Personally, they could add lots more sour to this candy and it would only make it better!!
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
I just had these and I love that it only has my two most favorite flavors! I always have sour patch when I got to the movies. It’s a must. Sour candy is my favorite, and so I always grab a bag when I am at the gas station when I travel.
Kimber G.
Cedar city, UT
These are really good. I like each individual flavor. I would give 5 stars but because of a medical reason they tear up my mouth. They cant help it first they're sour, then theyre sweet.
Lacey S.
Rolette, ND
I love these- my kids love these- they are alst not great for you- but so good tasting- they come in many sizes and sold everywhere if you need a quick fix - these are slightly addicting
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
These are my sons absolute favorite candy. He loves the sweet and sour effect. He loves that they're green and he even loves the silly commercials for them. We call him a sour patch kid because he too can be sour than sweet! These have such a sour pucker punch at first, that the sweetness kicks in and they're so addictive!
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
I got these in my stocking for Christmas and loved them. I will be buying a big bag of sour patch kids on my next trip to the store for my husband and myself. Affordable and taste amazing. 10 out of 10
Elizabeth S.
Dearborn
Wow these are rally sour but my kids just can’t get enough. We enjoy these once or twice a month as a special treat. They are inexpensive and available almost everywhere.
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour patch kids are a classic. It is initially sour, but it goes away quickly and then it’s just a sugary gummy. I don’t eat candy too much, but if these are in front of me I’ll have a few! I also like their commercials, they’re pretty funny!
Meagan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour patch candies are great when you’re craving sour and sweet. I like to purchase small bags or boxes to keep in my pantry as it limits how much is eaten and they’re great for on the go.
Katrina D.
Adel, GA
These little guys are amazing! But... they leave an aweful “raw” feeling at the top of your mouth. Even just from eating a couple. However, it doesn’t stop my family from eating them.
Nicole M.
San pedro sula
Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these candys and i will like to buy them for my little brothers for christmas 👌🏻but i wouldnt give them really sour candys !
Victoria F.