Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy Christmas Colors uploaded by Amanda P.

BY SOUR PATCH #70 in Gummy Candy

Sour. Sweet. Gone.® see more...

• Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these candys and...3 Answers
  • Are these worth trying?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour patch kids are a classic. It is initially sour, but it goes away quickly and then it’s just a sugary gummy. I don’t eat candy too much, but if these are in front of me I’ll have a few! I also like their commercials, they’re pretty funny!
Matea R.
Enoch, UT
I just had these and I love that it only has my two most favorite flavors! I always have sour patch when I got to the movies. It’s a must. Sour candy is my favorite, and so I always grab a bag when I am at the gas station when I travel.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is one of my favorite Christmas candies! The value is great and you can normally buy them for only 1$! They make for a great stocking stuffer or to add to a birthday gift around Christmas time! Will buy again!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This was and still is my favorite sour candy! When the packaging says sour it really is sour! These are the perfect mix of sour and sweet. They are always so fresh and good!
Michelle K.
South Bend, IN
My kids got these in their Christmas stockings and they love them. The sour taste isn’t too overpowering or uncomfortable. And the sweetness comes in just at the right time.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love gummy candy and cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
I got these in my stocking for Christmas and loved them. I will be buying a big bag of sour patch kids on my next trip to the store for my husband and myself. Affordable and taste amazing. 10 out of 10
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa, IA
My kids got these for Christmas and they know give mom all the sour patch kids! Even though I bought them. They are my favorite and I loved the Christmas colors.
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
These are my favorite sour patch kids. My family always gets me some for birthdays and holidays but Christmas is my favorite when I can get the red and green ones because those are my two favorite ones. They are definitely affordable and I will continue to purchase them.
Meagan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour patch candies are great when you’re craving sour and sweet. I like to purchase small bags or boxes to keep in my pantry as it limits how much is eaten and they’re great for on the go.
Nicole M.
San pedro sula
Are they really sour or a litle sour ? Never try these candys and i will like to buy them for my little brothers for christmas 👌🏻but i wouldnt give them really sour candys !
Victoria F.