Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz

Sour Patch Kids 16 Ounce Bonus Pack. Best before date: May 28, 2013. Soft & chewy candy. Sour then sweet. Fat free. Mommy can't save your taste buds now. 16 oz bag. Case pack: 20 bags.

Has anyone anyone found a healthy alternative to these?
Where can I get these?
haven’t tried these yet, only the watermelon ones do they taste different ?
Start your review of Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
El H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by El H.
We got these for Christmas from one of our friends who knows how much we love Sour Patch Kids. This lasted so long!! It came with 12 boxes, we still have 3 lol.  It's one of our favorite things to pair with popcorn for our movie nights.
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Rocio V.
These sweets are delicious, my children love that combination of sweet with sour, and it brings different flavors, very good
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by ketzi T.
I love these bittersweet candies, they are stimulating on the tongue, since their flavor is delicious.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Amazon
If looking for a really sugary candy that has a hint of sour and sweet this is a good candy to go too!! Sometimes can be over sugary & get stuck in teeth but it's definitely good a candy! #candy #sour #snack #influenster [product:sour-patch-kids-soft-&-chewy-candy---8oz]
Kenchy R.
Studio City, CA
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Kenchy R.
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Kenchy R.
This is my favorite candy of all time! Loved them when I was a kid and I love them now! Sour and sweet. So addictive!
Corrin F.
Spokane, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Corrin F.
Love sour patch kids! They are my go to candy when I want sweet and sour! Always consistent
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this always one of my favorites and I can’t tell what the mystery flavor is but it tastes good tho 😊
Jaslin K.
Bonnieville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Jaslin K.
I love these candies sweet and sour candies! Chewy and gummy like all in one pros are that they are sweet,I would improve this product by making them a little more sour and they are very affordable.I would definitely recommend these candies.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love sour and tart candy, and sour patch kids are amazing! Don’t eat too many in one sitting they can hurt your younger.
Azucena C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Walmart
my favorite sweet and sour gummies so fun, my kids' favorites, 0 fat low sodium and low sugar

183 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...