Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz

Sour Patch Kids 16 Ounce Bonus Pack. Best before date: May 28, 2013. Soft & chewy candy. Sour then sweet. Fat free. Mommy can't save your taste buds now. 16 oz bag. Case pack: 20 bags.

Como puedo conseguir una muestra gratis?
Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy just the yellow ones?
What’s your favorite sour patch flavor? Red for sure for me!
Start your review of Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amelia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Amelia M.
Amazing candy! My favourite flavor has to be the pineapple ones! 100%!! Great for kids and adults too!! I wish they did bags of single flavors in stores since I only eat 3 flavors in the bag 😅 definately affordable, adorable and fun!! Completely recommend
Eniola A.
Dagenham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Eniola A.
I love sour patch kids these are one of my favourite gummy candy. I love grabbing a pack when I can definitely recommend Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy 8Oz
Giedre V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Giedre V.
These are one of my favourite gummies. They taste really good and are not too sour. Definitely recommend you try them if you haven't already!
Lulu M.
Birmingham
One of my favourite brands of sweets! They have a great source taste but are also sour and they're really affordable. I buy these about once or twice a month as they aren't too healthy.they're really good quality especially considering the cheap price and I will most likely buy them again.
William A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
THESE ARE SO ADDICTIVE! I cannot get enough sour patch kids- the perfectly balanced sourness and sweetness and the range of flavours always leaves me wanting more. They are very affordable but I would recommend others not to buy them in large quantities as they will go quickly :)
Krisstal I.
Basingstoke
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Krisstal I.
Okay so we all like sweets and we all have a sweet tooth. If you’re anything like me and you like to have your cake and eat it, then please do try any sour patch kids sweets and simply add them to vodka. Naughty by very nice! 😇
Brooke N.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chewy sweets and these are so tasty! They are very fizzy and sour! They make my mouth water!
Tuba A.
South Shields, Tyne and Wear
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have been buying these as a gift for my brother. Their taste is a mix of fruity flavours with a very sour coating, I am not a fan of the texture. It is good value for money though and something that I always purchase, although not for myself.
Cameron M.
wallasey
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
so addictive i honestly love them, my favourite snack when im peckish. sour sweets could be my favourite sweets of all time especially sour patch kids
Alice J.
Colchester, Essex
Very tasty and I would definitely buy them again, much better sour quality than others. To improve, maybe more tropical flavours. I would consider these to be very good value. I would buy this again, yum!

187 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...