Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz

Sour Patch Kids 16 Ounce Bonus Pack. Best before date: May 28, 2013. Soft & chewy candy. Sour then sweet. Fat free. Mommy can't save your taste buds now. 16 oz bag. Case pack: 20 bags.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy just the yellow ones?
What’s your favorite sour patch flavor? Red for sure for me!
How sour are these?
Start your review of Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Rocio V.
These sweets are delicious, my children love that combination of sweet with sour, and it brings different flavors, very good
El H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by El H.
We got these for Christmas from one of our friends who knows how much we love Sour Patch Kids. This lasted so long!! It came with 12 boxes, we still have 3 lol.  It's one of our favorite things to pair with popcorn for our movie nights.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by ketzi T.
I love these bittersweet candies, they are stimulating on the tongue, since their flavor is delicious.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Amazon
If looking for a really sugary candy that has a hint of sour and sweet this is a good candy to go too!! Sometimes can be over sugary & get stuck in teeth but it's definitely good a candy! #candy #sour #snack #influenster [product:sour-patch-kids-soft-&-chewy-candy---8oz]
Angel G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Angel G.
I love sour patch kids! The best sour gummy candies out there. All the flavors usually never disappoint. Definitely put the taste buds through a roller coaster of flavors.
Kenchy R.
Studio City, CA
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Kenchy R.
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Kenchy R.
This is my favorite candy of all time! Loved them when I was a kid and I love them now! Sour and sweet. So addictive!
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this always one of my favorites and I can’t tell what the mystery flavor is but it tastes good tho 😊
Corrin F.
Spokane, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Corrin F.
Love sour patch kids! They are my go to candy when I want sweet and sour! Always consistent
Elizabeth M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
One of my favorite kinds of candy! Sour then sweet and a delicious experience. Great for a delicious treat!
April P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour Patch Kids Soft & Chewy Candy - 8oz uploaded by April P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband is addicted to these! He keeps a bag on his nightstand and every night eats a handful before bed. I don’t know how on earth he can eat after eating all this sugar. The sourness gives me a little boost! They are fun to eat and taste great!

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...