Sour Patch Kids Freeze Candy 4 oz. Bag uploaded by Sierra T.Sour Patch Kids Freeze Candy 4 oz. Bag uploaded by Estefany S.

BY SOUR PATCH

Nava S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn’t like these at all! I thought it would taste good and be a cool edition, but nope. It gave me cough drop menthol vibes and didn’t taste good to me. The cooling sensation just felt weird and made the flavor taste weird. I definitely wouldn’t purchase these again!
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
I really loved these, they had a fun twist to them but weren’t overly out there! All of the flavors taste great! He price is very reasonable, I would recommend these!
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes!
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Patch Kids Freeze Candy 4 oz. Bag aún no lo e podido probar porque Target me queda muy lejos pero hoy fui a Walmart y vi el kids comprare es para probar # sourpatchfreeze
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got these in my vacayvoxbox gave the coupon to my brother as a birthday gift, he likes them alot. Try these if you like lemonade there tasty. :)
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really sour and really chewy but the good chewy different sour flavors some are good and some are nasty sometimes it gets stuck on my teeth
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sour and sweet at same time again so good and very sweet love them so much I love sour patches they are the best of the best
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
I got these through Influenster and can proudly say that I love them. The lemonade flavor is SO good and different. These are definitely better than the fire version.
Max H.
Canterbury
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely delicious product! Don’t have it to often as it isn’t really in stock in shops near me but I still really enjoy them!
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best chocolate ever it’s so tasty and smooth. I love the bitterness of the cocoa and you can tell it’s a great quality.