BY SOUR PATCH

Mookie M.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy it's so good and I love the commercials , they definitely are sour then sweet , it's the best combination ever, i get mine from local dollar store or deli they are very affordable , I buy them all the time, I love the red ones , I do recommend theses sour sweet gummie candy it's so good you won't regret it I love how they come in different flavors and shapes and fruits
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Patch Kids are the best sour candy, and they make a great movie snack because you can't scarf them all at once.  I don't remember the blue ones being included when I was a kid, but those are definitely my favorite now.  Plus, for just $1 at the dollar store or a little more at the grocery store, they are a deal!
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
So addicting because of the sour flavor. No other sour candies compare. I even eat the left over sugar at the bottom of the box. You get a good amount for the price and the original flavor is my favorite. Sour Patch Kids® Candy Concession Box
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Very sour, but great if you enjoy that. Which I do! They make my mouth water just thinking about it. Not healthy and they make my teeth hurt from the sugar. They’re nice to suck the sour off and then eat once they get sweet or just pop in your mouth.
Andi K.
Parker, CO
One of my favorite candies, and definitely my husband’s. Chewy, sweet, sour. That’s like the best combination! I like to suck on them one at a time until they are down to nothing, and basically the gummy just melts. So good and they last longer that way! 😉 Everyone has their favorite flavor, and that flavor for me is lemon! 🍋

We buy them in bulk from Sam’s Club or Costco (whichever we’re at when we need to stock up)!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Amazingly delicious! They are just like swedish fish, but with an outer cover sour flavor. If you eat too much, it will make your tongue bleed. However, totally worth it, and amazing
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
I love sour patches, these are my favorite candy! They are addicting and so yummy! They are sweet but yet sour. I love having a package of them with all the flavors, even though the blue and red are my favorite. Go try them now
Cara G.
I love sourpatch kids. The movie theater box is perfect size for sharing (or eating by yourself!) and they are in anyone’s price range. They are probably my favorite chewy fruity candy at the moment. I would recommend these to others.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
This has been and will be my favorite candy for years! It’s the perfect balance of sour and sweet, and I love all of the flavors included. These are at every party I throw because everyone I know loves them too! So good!
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
The commercial definitely describes it well. They aren’t so sour though but they are really good candy great for on the go as well! I love taking it to the movie theaters and it is definitely repurchase worthy!
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
Does anyone else have to eat one at a time and suck on them? I make aweful faces the whole time eating them lol
Macaila M.
Does anyone eat these one at a time or multiples?
Lexi W.
Who else loves sweet and sour candy?
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Would anyone bring these in their #beachbag ? they are a favorite of mine, I like to sick on them. it's a fun low fat sweet and sour snack
Amber C.
Boston, KY
They are really good but my fav is good and plenty