BY SOUR PATCH

Sour Patch Kids Candy Canes-12.
3 Sour then sweet flavors. see more...

• Would this be too sour for my toddler? 5 Answers
  • I haven't seen these, are they good?4 Answers
  • How sweet are these compared to the regular sour patch kids?4 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We can’t go a whole shopping trip without throwing some sort of candy in our basket. This is one of our favorites, it never lasts long in our house. There’s almost always a sale and they’re so addicting.
Nathalie N.
miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite candy ever! It is so amazingly good and it is way better than any other candy I have ever tried before. I showed all of my friends and even my brother and I got them all hooked up on it. I am definitely in love with it and 100% recommend everyone to try it out.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Continuing the theme of loving sour patches, I brought these and others to put on my Xmas tree for the holidays. However come Xmas day they were all gone as my daughter and I had eaten them all. Very fruity and wonderfully sour. I will get them again this year
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Best candy canes ever!! Warning don't eat the entire box in one sitting cuz your tongue will be sad haha! They taste just like sour patch kids!!! First they're sour then they're sweet!! So worth a repurchase and I will get them every holiday season!!
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I would totally put these on my Christmas tree. But I would eat these too fast and it's not Christmas yet haha. I've only bought them one time. They're good and they're actually sweet and sour. Try them they're great.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
I buy this around the holidays at big lots! It's affordable and always adds a special touch to the gifts we give out. The kids love them and. They last us well until after the holidays
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
I love sour candy so these candy canes were a must have for my 2016 xmas tree. Hey we're really good and affordable. I just hope they develop a bigger variety of flavors next time
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Mine and my kids' new favorite candy canes to pick out at Christmas time! They're not too, too sour, and last a lot longer than purchasing a bag of Sour Patches.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We bought these last Christmas. Let's just say they didn't make it a day on the tree. They are not too sour, but do have the sweet sour taste. It's always fun to see your favorite candy transformed into a holiday treat. I hope to buy them again this year.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids really like these a lot better then regular peppermint candy canes. The flavors are fun and the taste of sweet and sour is so good. The only reason for four stars is that they get sticky and messy and they get easily broken as well. I recommend for eating to break the hook off first and then eat the stick and then eat the hook separately. You can also use the decorate your tree and pull off a snack whenever you want one don't like having your own candy house AKA Hansel and Gretel.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this something small children can in enjoy? I decorate the tree with these but idk if they're children friendly ?
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Would this be too sour for my toddler?
Jennifer M.
I haven't seen these, are they good?
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
How sweet are these compared to the regular sour patch kids?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Are these a candy you always get at Christmas time?